Who Do You Think Will Be The First Republicans To Announce For 2024 Will Be?

Which Republicans do you think will be the first to announce they're running for the 2024 Republican Nomination after President Trump is reelected? Here are the five Republicans who i think will announce first for 2024(not necessarily in this order)

VP Mike Pence(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Senator Ted Cruz(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Senator Tom Cotton
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
Senator Mitt Romney(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Mitt again!? No way..

I think trump deserves another term. But if not.
Matt Gatez 2021
The two female house members from NY 2021
pence 2021
Don jr 2023
I think Mitt Romney will be on a Crusade to try to put the RINO Neocons in charge of the Republican Party again :icon_rolleyes:

Republicans are deep! With talent, young ethnically diverse gender diverse.. but America first

Which Republicans do you think will be the first to announce they're running for the 2024 Republican Nomination after President Trump is reelected? Here are the five Republicans who i think will announce first for 2024(not necessarily in this order)

VP Mike Pence(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Senator Ted Cruz(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Senator Tom Cotton
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis
Senator Mitt Romney(Will declare by mid-late 2021)
Mitt again!? No way..

I think trump deserves another term. But if not.
Matt Gatez 2021
The two female house members from NY 2021
pence 2021
Don jr 2023
I think Mitt Romney will be on a Crusade to try to put the RINO Neocons in charge of the Republican Party again :icon_rolleyes:
Mitt is hated by republicans.. he would have to run as a democrat, he would get ripped to shreds on the stage

lol.
Not a chance in hell.
Much more likely a Hispanic.
Whites are about last in population growth after

1). Asian Americans
2). Hispanics
3). Blacks
4) Whites
Because of the inner-city abortion clinics, the black population growth has been stagnant for decades. They remain at approximately 14.8% of the U.S. population. Whites are still out populating the blacks, for now.
As to who will be announcing they will be running in the 2024 presidential election, I have to agree in part with BigDave. As Pence is the current VP, he will no doubt toss his hat in the running, although I think he'd be a mistake. Cruz will no doubt toss his hat in, again. Romney will most likely run again, but he's just a republican in name only.
To me, the question should be, who would we prefer to run on the republican ticket rather than who would most likely run.
For me there are several politicians, former politicians or well known names that would be good.
President (a politician):
1. Trey Gowdy.
2. Dan Crenshaw.
3. Jim Jordan.
Vice-President (a non-politician):
1. Candace Owens (conservative republican).
2. Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. (Colion Noir, strong 2nd Amendment advocate).
3. David Clarke (pro-republican Sheriff).
I don't trust Trey Gowdy i think he's another RINO Neocon denizen of the Swamp(Because of his actions during the Impeachment fiasco) and Dan Crenshaw is pro immigration like Mike Lee and is a RINO Neocon who could wind up another John McCain.

Last edited:
lol.
Not a chance in hell.
Much more likely a Hispanic.
Whites are about last in population growth after

1). Asian Americans
2). Hispanics
3). Blacks
4) Whites
Because of the inner-city abortion clinics, the black population growth has been stagnant for decades. They remain at approximately 14.8% of the U.S. population. Whites are still out populating the blacks, for now.
As to who will be announcing they will be running in the 2024 presidential election, I have to agree in part with BigDave. As Pence is the current VP, he will no doubt toss his hat in the running, although I think he'd be a mistake. Cruz will no doubt toss his hat in, again. Romney will most likely run again, but he's just a republican in name only.
To me, the question should be, who would we prefer to run on the republican ticket rather than who would most likely run.
For me there are several politicians, former politicians or well known names that would be good.
President (a politician):
1. Trey Gowdy.
2. Dan Crenshaw.
3. Jim Jordan.
Vice-President (a non-politician):
1. Candace Owens (conservative republican).
2. Collins Iyare Idehen Jr. (Colion Noir, strong 2nd Amendment advocate).
3. David Clarke (pro-republican Sheriff).
I don't trust Trey Gowdy i think he's another RINO Neocon denizen of the Swamp(Because of his actions during the Impeachment fiasco) and Dan Crenshaw is pro immigration like Mike Lee and is a RINO Neocon who could wind up another John McCain.
Well, we'll then respectfully disagree on preferred candidates then.

Forum List

Back