Who do leftists accept being lied to by the media and government?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Where is the criticism of Fauci for constantly lying?

Where is the criticism of the media and government who LIED about the source of the virus?

Why do the left accept propoganda?

Last edited:
The media admits they went against the truth that the virus likely came from the Wuhan lab just because Trump said it.

THAT IS NOT NEWS. THAT IS PROPOGANDA.

WAKE UP!

When 9/11 happened.....we all asked WHO and WHY.

Now leftists do not want to know WHO and WHY a virus was released that murdered millions of humans?

What the fuck?

Same reason the right does, confirmation bias addiction.
They dont want to know the real source of the virus because Trump blamed China?
Neither does much of the right, they’re already convinced of the “real source” because TRUMP BLAMED CHINA, so much so that no amount of credible evidence to the contrary is going to convince them otherwise.

Both sides already have a predetermined conclusion and regardless of any evidence to contrary aren’t about to change it, ‘cause confirmation bias.

Same reason the right does, confirmation bias addiction.
They dont want to know the real source of the virus because Trump blamed China?
Is that why Biden launched and investigation and Trump didn't?

Yeah... Trump constantly lied on a permanent basis, so much and so often that for the mere reason that it was Trump who claimed China invented the virus, you couldn't take that claim seriously. Trump would constantly blame anybody and everybody for anything, even when he himself didn't believe in it ... "truth" and "reality" simply never were categories for Trump to begin with.

Since the Biden administration now starts asking questions, too, gives me the notion that maybe it's worth asking these questions.

Biden "launching an investigation" of anything is as laughable as Epstein bragging about being a great hedge fund manager (epstein's record as a hedge fund manager is that he made a fortune on 911 and lost half the fund's value all the rest of the time, a time when standard investments more than doubled....)

Biden "launching an investigation" of anything is as laughable as Epstein bragging about being a great hedge fund manager (epstein's record as a hedge fund manager is that he made a fortune on 911 and lost half the fund's value all the rest of the time, a time when standard investments more than doubled....)

At least people can take it seriously, unlike the constant ape dances Trump polluted the world with via Twitter, FOX News and his Russian propaganda fake news.

So, you want Biden to call of the investigation by U.S. Intelligence Agencies that he launched regarding the source of the virus? Or are you saying that no matter what they find you won’t believe them?

What’s your alternative for getting to the truth?

So, you want Biden to call of the investigation by U.S. Intelligence Agencies that he launched regarding the source of the virus? Or are you saying that no matter what they find you won’t believe them?

It's pretty obvious that in Trumpverse, "truth" means "I just claim something, no matter if it has any connection to reality, so of course I will just claim what's convenient for me".

It's not reality that shapes truth in Trumpverse, it's your will that shapes reality.

Next up you will use a turd to evaluate you disdain.

It's pretty obvious that in Trumpverse, "truth" means "I just claim something, no matter if it has any connection to reality, so of course I will just claim what's convenient for me".

It's not reality that shapes truth in Trumpverse, it's your will that shapes reality.
That’s pretty accurate but how is “Demoverse” any different ? Seems to me both sides live in their respective echo chambers where the only “truth” they’ll accept is what comes out of the mouthes of preferred politicians, pundits and opinion piece writers. :dunno:

Crystal balls at the state fair.

Forum List

Back