Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

you know nothing about Judaism, suradie and have been demonstrating even less knowledge of islam over months. For the
record----suradi's statement would not hold
up in a shariah court of law where a dhimmi is
a dhimmi and a kafir is a kafir

There are no dhimmis.

There are no dhimmis.
to what time period do you refer?
My very own hubby was born a DHIMMI---
and in the country of his birth would still
be considered a DHIMMI were he to return
to that shariah shit hole. For the record,
cyberbuddies
you might read bits about muslims up
in the hills who try to impose rules like the
payment of Jizya. Those who report such
things are not lying-----suradie is. Do not
fall for the BS sophistry that Jizya is
in place of ZAKAT or in place of military
service-----it is extorted tribute based on
oppression of THE UNDERCLASS

to what time period do you refer?
My very own hubby was born a DHIMMI---
and in the country of his birth would still
be considered a DHIMMI were he to return
to that shariah shit hole. For the record,
cyberbuddies
you might read bits about muslims up
in the hills who try to impose rules like the
payment of Jizya. Those who report such
things are not lying-----suradie is. Do not
fall for the BS sophistry that Jizya is
in place of ZAKAT or in place of military
service-----it is extorted tribute based on
oppression of THE UNDERCLASS

ROFLMAO ask any muslim ----ADAM to wit MR. EVE-----was a MUSLIM

You should know what that's about. Anyone who submits to the will of God since the beginning of time is a Muslim. It's an inclusive concept. I guess that's different from Judaism.

You should know what that's about. Anyone who submits to the will of God since the beginning of time is a Muslim. It's an inclusive concept. I guess that's different from Judaism.
you are parroting an idiot islamo nazi meme-----I know it well. ROFLMAO @ "INCLUSIVE" there is nothing "inclusive" about islam-------learn the "LEGAL CODE"
ROFLMAO @ "I GUESS" For those who do not know----islamic "scholars" claim
"INCLUSIVENESS" because ------anybody can BE a muslim. (and add themselves to the
list of SHAHDEEN to wit BLOW YOUR OWN ASS TO HELL FOR THE GLORY of muhummad)
it beats universal draft

you are parroting an idiot islamo nazi meme-----I know it well. ROFLMAO @ "INCLUSIVE" there is nothing "inclusive" about islam-------learn the "LEGAL CODE"
ROFLMAO @ "I GUESS" For those who do not know----islamic "scholars" claim
"INCLUSIVENESS" because ------anybody can BE a muslim. (and add themselves to the
list of SHAHDEEN to wit BLOW YOUR OWN ASS TO HELL FOR THE GLORY of muhummad)
it beats universal draft

Do you mean Shaheed as in "witness"?

Do you mean Shaheed as in "witness"?
Don’t play coy with us Surada we all know Shaheed means witness in Arabic however it also has another meaning regarding becoming a martyr in a religious cause such as “ Jihad” we have already discussed this in depth with you many times before don’t muddy the waters Irosie is correct in how she is portraying it.. Be nice or we will start seeing you using Taqiyya once again which is lying either by omission or outrightly for the cause.

Don’t play coy with us Surada we all know Shaheed means witness in Arabic however it also has another meaning regarding becoming a martyr in a religious cause such as “ Jihad” we have already discussed this in depth with you many times before don’t muddy the waters Irosie is correct in how she is portraying it.. Be nice or we will start seeing you using Taqiyya once again which is lying either by omission or outrightly for the cause.

I don't remember you at all.

you know how the word is used by your hero baby murderers ----you really NEED
to visit a mosque to learn ALL ABOUT ISLAM
in islam rich guys buy up all the women so poor guys have their hand or a gay prostitute....little wonder islamic men are always on the rampage and totally pissed off....looks like its gods will

in islam rich guys buy up all the women so poor guys have their hand or a gay prostitute....little wonder islamic men are always on the rampage and totally pissed off....looks like its gods will
you are right-----poor muzzie boys get DESPERATE

Yes there is a term for it called Taqiyya but as an “Episcopalian “ she/he should know better … We buy that as well….
overheard in a hospital emergency room. Intake nurse "what is your religion" ----
male patient----"EPISCOPALIAN ----DON'T ASK ME TO SPELL IT"

Yes there is a term for it called Taqiyya but as an “Episcopalian “ she/he should know better … We buy that as well….

To save a life. ..taqiyya.

Jews have Lashon Hara.

You guys are really hate filled and defensive. I have never seen that in the Arab world. Are you still persecuted every day?

Forum List

Back