Who best can speak to Trump's competency

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Who best can speak to Trump's competency?
His former cabinet.

1703745512225.png

those are the "best people," several of them billionaires, who starred in that video praising trump and swearing eternal loyaly to him personally.

"thank you sir, for the opportunity to serve you."

they are also deplorable.
Why?

Elmo and his fellow rabidly hyper partisan libturds much prefer pretending they give a fuck about a candidate’s mental faculties as long as nobody notices that Potato is already fully demented.

Elmo and his fellow rabidly hyper partisan libturds much prefer pretending they give a fuck about a candidate’s mental faculties as long as nobody notices that Potato is already fully demented.
as an expert on dementia, i suppose you agree with trump's "cognitive test" that he is the smartest stable genius ever?

Biden has diminshed cognitive skills. He should not be running for President. If the only alternative is Trump, I go with Biden.
Trump makes an old politician, beyong his prime with seious loss of cognitive skills, look good. Trump may be the only candidate that makes Biden look good.

Biden has diminshed cognitive skills. He should not be running for President. If the only alternative is Trump, I go with Biden.
Trump makes an old politician, beyong his prime with seious loss of cognitive skills, look good. Trump may be the only candidate that makes Biden look good.
Brandon has lost his cognitive skills. Period.

But you’d still vote for him because you’re a hack.

I would still vote for a substantially diminished Biden over Trump because he would do far less damage to our country than Trump.
If the Republicans nominate someone other than Trump, I think Biden will lose, for sure
Biden's only hope is to face Trump.

Why do the majority of people who worked for him in the White House feel he is not competnet enough to be President again?
I think because they took the jobs for the prestige and had no idea at the time that Trump was as bad as he is.

Saw one yesterday: We have a race here between an 81 year old that acts like an old man and a 77 year old that acts like a small child.

I would still vote for a substantially diminished Biden over Trump because he would do far less damage to our country than Trump.

Absolute horseshit.

Potato has already done far worse.
If the Republicans nominate someone other than Trump, I think Biden will lose, for sure
Biden's only hope is to face Trump.
The best GOP nominee to sink Potato is Trump.

Forum List

Back