Who are these people who want to tell women what to do in their private lives?

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

And (2) husbands can sue for damages the doctors who carry out such abortions.

Insanity reigns in Arkansas.

Now the Arkansas legislature "passes law allowing rapists to sue victims who want an abortion."

Arkansas just passed a law that will let rapists sue victims who want an abortion

This law (1) gives the husband of his pregnant wife the legal right "to stop her from having an abortion, even in cases of spousal rape . . .". That will be cheered on by Iranian parliament.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the womans life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception.

This situation you post about in Arkansas is the full-on extreme and it should be strongly resisted, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.
When is abortion ever used as a means of contraception?

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the womans life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.

I personally agree with the things you said, I just think it should be up to the woman to decide and and not the government. Can a woman make the wrong choice? Of course. But the government has a far greater history of making bad choices and the baby is in her body

Un-fucking-believable!!!! These conservatives are out of their goddamn minds....they are an absolute cancer.

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the woman's life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.

You are one of the intellectually challenged I've been unfortunate enough to read some of your previous comments, therefore it's of no surprise that you would ask such an ignorant question.

But here goes I'll answer it.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used.

Killing a baby as it slumbers in the womb because it being born will mess up your career or lifestyle is just that, pre-meditated killing and those that support that are cruel and disgusting.

You are one of the intellectually challenged I've been unfortunate enough to read some of your previous comments, therefore it's of no surprise that you would ask such an ignorant question.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used.

Killing a baby as it slumbers in the womb because it being born will mess up your career or lifestyle is just that, pre-meditated killing and those that support that are cruel and disgusting.
why are republicans working do hard to keep women away from contraceptives?

why are republicans working do hard to keep women away from contraceptives?

I don't know, send them an email and ask them.

When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time. It does not matter what they say. Their word is hollow and meaningless. The people who need to be aborted are these worthless Republican shitlords in Arkansas who wrote this bill.

When it comes to abortion, conservative scum will side with rapists, every time. It does not matter what they say. Their word is hollow and meaningless. The people who need to be aborted are these worthless Republican shitlords in Arkansas who wrote this bill.

Holy shit the baby should be butchered? Is that punishing the rapist? You libs are twisted individuals.

Holy shit the baby should be butchered? Is that punishing the rapist? You libs are twisted individuals.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh shut the fuck up you imbecile. You're defending a law that says a RAPIST can SUE a woman if she wants an abortion, you useless fuck.

There is no 'baby"

If you read the article on what the legislature actually did, the OP is very misleading. I'm pro-choice, but I prefer an honest debate to sentimentalization and exaggeration
The OP is clear and to the point. Read the entire article. Study the other info on the web.

Rapists have no rights, period, other than to spend their lives in a tiny cell.

Some find chopping off a babies arms, legs, and head barbaric.

The abortion on demand and pro-Planned Parenthood Cheerleaders don't though, they have no problem with any of that.

When they start selling chopped off, harvested baby parts even many abortion proponents were disgusted.
That never happened, but enjoy your "fake news"

Irony, bury your head in the sand it makes no difference to me.

Some find chopping off a babies arms, legs, and head barbaric.

The abortion on demand and pro-Planned Parenthood Cheerleaders don't though, they have no problem with any of that.

When they start selling chopped off, harvested baby parts even many abortion proponents were disgusted.
That never happened, but enjoy your "fake news"

Irony, bury your head in the sand it makes no difference to me.
There was tissue being sold, and its been done amongst hospitals for years. Even Ben Carson did it, for research, but never ever body parts.

Forum List

Back