Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?

An hyperbolic statement by an academic and this poster makes like chicken little. Guy, get a grip.

Ball liqer writes:
Who are the Jews really??????

Better yet, who are the Australians?

"Between 1788 and 1868, approximately 162,000 convicts were transported to the various Australian penal colonies by the British government.

"n 1787 the First Fleet of eleven convict ships set sail for Botany Bay, arriving on 20 January 1788 to found Sydney, the first European settlement in Australia.

"Approximately 20% of modern Australians are descended from transported convicts."

Ball liqer writes:

"Between 1788 and 1868, approximately 162,000 convicts were transported to the various Australian penal colonies by the British government.

"n 1787 the First Fleet of eleven convict ships set sail for Botany Bay, arriving on 20 January 1788 to found Sydney, the first European settlement in Australia.

"Approximately 20% of modern Australians are descended from transported convicts."
I LOVE these posts from the IGNORANT...but let me continue to blow this CRETINS summation (AND OPINION) out of the water.

The reason "Convicts were transported to Australia" is that the Brits were unable to send them to the ORIGINAL place of where these "TRANSPORTS/CONVICTS previously went to ...wait for it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMERICA>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU DUMB ASS.

Not all of Australia received convicts but who cares anyway.....Haven't we done well FREE MEDICAL BENIFITS,FREE SCHOOLING,CHEAP PHARMICUTICAL PRODUCT.....ONE THIRD THE PRICE THAN AMERICANS PAY(DUMB ASS),UNEMPLOYMENT PAYMENTS,FREE CHILD CARE SCHOOLING AND MEDICAL,STRONG ECOMONY(SKIRTED THE WFC).....AGED PENSIONS......ALL THE US DOES NOT HAVE.....WHAT DOES "MODERN AUSTRALIANS MEAN ?" DUMB ASS ........................CLEAN CITIES,ANYONE CAN GO TO UNIVERSITY..........poor old rial spends his his days sucking himself off......when your ready rial.....let the fight begin.......WE NEVER TAKE A BACKWARDS STEP

With all the money the Americans have made you have nothing to show for it,for the American people........Where did all the CASH GO ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that's right $67 Trillon of Tax Payers money to Israel...yet those Taxpayers have to drive to CANADA to afford their medicines...................Give me Convicts anytime,now take your head out of your Ass pal.Australian GREAT ONE DAY...PERFECT THE NEXT...you were sayin......$#^%*&! that's right...GOT IT IN ONE>>>BULLSHIT

Last edited:
Ball liqer writes:

I LOVE these posts from the IGNORANT...but let me continue to blow this CRETINS summation (AND OPINION) out of the water.

The reason "Convicts were transported to Australia" is that the Brits were unable to send them to the ORIGINAL place of where these "TRANSPORTS/CONVICTS previously went to ...wait for it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMERICA>>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU DUMB ASS.

Not all of Australia received convicts but who cares anyway.....Haven't we done well FREE MEDICAL BENIFITS,FREE SCHOOLING,CHEAP PHARMICUTICAL PRODUCT.....ONE THIRD THE PRICE THAN AMERICANS PAY(DUMB ASS),UNEMPLOYMENT PAYMENTS,FREE CHILD CARE SCHOOLING AND MEDICAL,STRONG ECOMONY(SKIRTED THE WFC).....AGED PENSIONS......ALL THE US DOES NOT HAVE.....WHAT DOES "MODERN AUSTRALIANS MEAN ?" DUMB ASS ........................CLEAN CITIES,ANYONE CAN GO TO UNIVERSITY..........poor old rial spends his his days sucking himself off......when your ready rial.....let the fight begin.......WE NEVER TAKE A BACKWARDS STEP

With all the money the Americans have made you have nothing to show for it,for the American people........Where did all the CASH GO ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? that's right $67 Trillon of Tax Payers money to Israel...yet those Taxpayers have to drive to CANADA to afford their medicines...................Give me Convicts anytime,now take your head out of your Ass pal.Australian GREAT ONE DAY...PERFECT THE NEXT...you were sayin......$#^%*&! that's right...GOT IT IN ONE>>>BULLSHIT

Do you have a link to substantiate your $67 trillion claims. Ever thought that the drugs in Canada could be cheaper because they are inferior quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back