Who Are The Palestinians " III "

The competing Islamic terrorist franchises are a pretty conniving bunch.

The Shin Bet uncovered a scheme in which Hamas terrorists posed as employers looking for couriers to trick West Bank residents.​

By TAL LEV RAM/MAARIV

Weapons, ammunition, uniforms and money in order to carry out attacks in the West Bank confiscated by the Shin Bet (photo credit: SHIN BET)

We this happening more frequently as time goes on. Arab / North African nations are losing interest in the endless, regressive religious conflict that consumes the pallys.

The Islamist rulers of Gaza, Hamas, condemned Sudan on Friday for agreeing to move ahead with normalising ties with Israel, breaking with decades of support for Palestinian militant groups.

Love notes from the Islamic terrorists.

The usual bellicose threats from religious death cultists.

PA Security Forces terrorist leaves “message for the Zionist enemy”​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Feb 5, 2023
PA Security Forces terrorist to “Zionist enemy”:
  • I will “plant disasters in your homes”
  • “Every day that I live, fear will prevail among you and [my] actions will torment you and send you to a place whereyour blood will drip”
  • “My enemy, you must know that the future will not bring you good or tranquility, but rather death and humiliation”
  • “Death awaits you wherever you flee”
  • “Our defense focuses on making sure that Allah’s word will rule this land”

Love notes from the Islamic terrorists.

The usual bellicose threats from religious death cultists.

PA Security Forces terrorist leaves “message for the Zionist enemy”​

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Feb 5, 2023
  • “Every day that I live, fear will prevail among you and [my] actions will torment you and send you to a place whereyour blood will drip”
  • “My enemy, you must know that the future will not bring you good or tranquility, but rather death and humiliation”
There are about 70,000 men in the PA's security forces. They work for Abbas and are there to protect Israel. Some are starting to defect over to the Palestinian side. This could be a problem for Israel.

Some members of the PA Security Forces play a double role and are cops by day and terrorists by night, as Palestinian Media Watch has exposed.

One such PA Security Forces terrorist, Hamdi Shaker Abu Daya Al-Zama’reh, wrote a “message to the Zionist enemy” before he carried out two shooting attacks: The first against an Israeli civilian bus; and the second against Israeli soldiers performing security checks on cars near Hebron – an attack in which Abu Daya Al-Zama’reh was killed when the Israeli soldiers returned fire.

In his message to Israel, Abu Daya Al-Zama’reh threatened to “plant disasters in your homes” and inflict “death and humiliation,” stating that Palestinian violence “focuses on making sure that Allah’s word will rule this land”:

2-Pic..JPG

Text of message: “A message to the Zionist enemy
In this war of ours… have you not understood that our defense focuses on making sure that Allah’s word will rule this land?
Today Hamdi [Abu Dayya] will prevent you from the morning’s enjoyment and the night’s quiet, he will plant disasters in your homes, and tomorrow you will stand facing death…
My enemy… Every day that I live, fear will prevail among you and [my] actions will torment you and send you to a place whereyour blood will drip; you will lament your lives because of the fire of my orphan bullets.
I’m your fate, and every day an orphan lone wolf will set out against you who will gnaw your flesh and break your bones.
My enemy, you must know that the future will not bring you good or tranquility, but rather death and humiliation as long as you intend to remain in my homeland.
By Allah, we prefer your deaths and death awaits you wherever you flee…
Allah willing there is no peace for my enemy on my land.
The homeland is worthy of dying [for it]
Palestine, Hamdi Abu Daya Al-Zama’reh
Oct. 25, 2022”
[Al-Hadaf Portal, independent Palestinian news website, Jan. 17, 2023]​

PA Prime Minister Mahmoud Shtayyeh expressed support for the terrorist by defining him as a "Martyr", and claimed Israel had “executed” him:

“[PA] Prime Minister Muhammad Shtayyeh held the Israeli occupation authorities fully responsible for the incessant acts of murder and execution against our people. In response to the death as a Martyr of Hamdi Shaker Abdallah Abu Daya (i.e., terrorist, shot at Israeli soldiers) … Shtayyeh demanded that the UN intervene to stop the acts of murder…”
[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Jan. 18, 2023]​
Ten days after Al-Zama’reh’s call for violence was published, a Palestinian terrorist murdered 6 Israelis and 1 Ukrainian national and wounded 5 others as some of them were coming out from prayers in the Ateret Avraham Synagogue in the northern Jerusalem neighborhood of Neve Yaakov on Sabbath eve, Jan. 27, 2023. A day later, a 13-year-old Palestinian terrorist shot and seriously wounded an Israeli father and son as they were walking to prayers near the City of David archaeological site south of the Old City of Jerusalem.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians " III "
SUBTOPIC: Advocation of Violence
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

An example of the most recent threat of violence:

Postinbg # 1994.png

Could you provide some quotes to back up your assertions?
(COMMENT)

When the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) make these kinds of statements, like: 1) “Death awaits you wherever , 2) death and humiliation ”you flee,” 3) actions will torment you and send you to a place where your blood will drip, it is a definite violation of :

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
2. Any advocacy of national, racial, or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility, or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Who Are The Palestinians " III "
SUBTOPIC: Advocation of Violence
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

An example of the most recent threat of violence:

View attachment 754368

(COMMENT)

When the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) make these kinds of statements, like: 1) “Death awaits you wherever , 2) death and humiliation ”you flee,” 3) actions will torment you and send you to a place where your blood will drip, it is a definite violation of :

1. Any propaganda for war shall be prohibited by law.​
2. Any advocacy of national, racial, or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility, or violence shall be prohibited by law.​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
How is that any different from Israel's bluster?

Some Islamic terrorist reduction taking place in the Islamic terrorist occupied enclaves.

Israeli forces on Monday killed five alleged Palestinian gunmen in a raid in the occupied West Bank, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, after a days-long search for suspects in a shooting near Jericho.

Hamas Islamists confirmed its fighters were among the dead, saying in a statement the Gaza-based group was mourning members of its military wing killed "in an armed clash with the Zionist occupation".

Some Islamic terrorist reduction taking place in the Islamic terrorist occupied enclaves.

Israeli forces on Monday killed five alleged Palestinian gunmen in a raid in the occupied West Bank, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said, after a days-long search for suspects in a shooting near Jericho.

Hamas Islamists confirmed its fighters were among the dead, saying in a statement the Gaza-based group was mourning members of its military wing killed "in an armed clash with the Zionist occupation".
Who the hell would the Palestinians be shooting near Jericho? That is deep into the West Bank.

The Egyptian government has taken a more active role in mediation between the feuding Islamic terrorist franchises and between those franchises and the Israelis, especially during the last ten or so years.

With the Egytpians maintaining their secure border adjacent to the Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza, they certainly have an interest in the goings-on of Hamas and the Iranian funded Islamic terrorist groups.

Egypt has invited leaders of Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) to Cairo for talks on easing tensions between the Palestinians and Israel, and achieving Palestinian unity.

Some pushback from victims of Islamic terrorism. There does need to be accountability for both Islamic terrorists and for those who finance them.

A survivor of a bus suicide bombing, the relatives of an American murdered by a terrorist in Israel, and a Texas congressman have filed a lawsuit against the Biden administration over its funding of the Palestinian Authority.

America First Legal (AFL) is representing Congressman Ronny Jackson (TX-13), Stuart and Robbi Force, parents of West Point graduate Taylor Force murdered by a Palestinian terrorist in Tel Aviv, and Sarri Singer, the survivor of a suicide bombing on a Jerusalem bus, in their lawsuit against President Joe Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

The ultimate absurdity of dealing with Islamic terrorists is to shower them with welfare cash while they committ further acts of Islamic terrorism.

Hoping I could have an honest conversation with a moderate Palestinian politician, I asked, “How can I be expected to fight for peace when my neighbors pay off the people who want to kill me?”

“How can I be expected to fight for peace when my neighbors pay off the people who want to kill me?”
Zina Rakhamilova
Ajrami looked at me and responded, “This is our form of social security. When Palestinians go to jail or are killed, we must ensure their family is taken care of.”

Sociology and psychology speak of the concept of “normalization” – a process through which behaviors and beliefs become “normal” or “natural” in society. Certain actions and ideas are thus standardized through repetition, ideology, and propaganda. The French philosopher Michel Foucault explained the notion as the construction of an idealized norm of conduct.

One need look no further than the Palestinian Authority’s encouragement, endorsement, and celebration of terrorists who die as “Martyrs” during their attacks against Israel, in order to find a morbid demonstration of this principle’s effectiveness.

The PA has successfully constructed the following social norms:

In the PA it is “normal” to be a terrorist.

In the PA it is “normal” to die as a “Martyr” for Allah and “Palestine.”

In the PA it is “normal” to celebrate terror attacks and the death of teens.

Official PA TV recently broadcast two fillers between programs that clearly illustrate this “normalization” and idealization of “Martyrdom-death.” While several videos from “Martyr” funerals with thousands of attendants are shown, a narrator reads text that appears on the screen and romanticizes their deaths:

mail
mail
mail

Official PA TV Narrator: “The Martyrs – souls that ascend to Heaven, and a memory that exists as long as life continues.”
“In my land the Martyrs don’t die, rather they fall asleep to the anthem of eternity”
[Official PA TV, Jan. 28, 2023]​

he Palestinian Arabs have alway been a bit fuzzy about their supposed origins. Their story seems to always be whatever hurts the Jews most.

For example, many now claim to be Jebusites, because the Hebrew Scripture says the Jebusites controlled Jerusalem before King David. There is no evidence of the Jebusite people outside the Jewish Tanach, and that same Tanach says that King David purchased the Temple Mount from them.

Many Palestinians tell Westerners nowadays that they are Canaanites. I've even seen some point to the Kanaan family as proof. Too bad that family traces its origins to...Syria. (The Kanani family name has nothing to do with Canaan and comes from Saudi Arabia.)

Back in 1947, though, the famed Syrian diplomat (and later prime minister) Faris Khoury gave what was considered the history of the Palestinian people to the UN.

And he said that they were Philistines.

During the First Special Session of the GA, exactly one year before Israel was reborn, he told the UN General Assembly:

Let us see who the Palestinians are who are now called the Arabs of Palestine. It is a fact which so of you may or may not know.

The Palestinian Arabs are the descendants of the same inhabitants of that country of forty centuries ago who fought in the first campaign which the Jews waged against Palestine in the fifteenth century before Christ. In the Bible, they are called the Philistines. After about the thirteenth century, they adopted the Arabic language, which was later replaced by the Syrian language, a language closely related to the former. These people have not changed. They are the same people who were living there then. They have been there for forty centuries—since prehistoric times.

....The Jews remained for a very short time in Palestine. They occupied the eastern portion of it. The western portion of Palestine—and the best part of it—was still occupied and held by the Philistines, the remote fathers of the present people of Palestine.

In 1947, the most convenient origin story for Palestinian Arabs (note that Khoury never called them "Palestinians") was not that they were Canaanites, but Philistines. This was attractive for two reasons: one is that the Philistines fought the invading Jews, and the other is that the Philistines were not completely defeated by the Jews. (Being defeated by the Assyrians and Egyptians is not nearly as offensive.)

When a people change their own origin story to whatever is politically convenient, it indicates that all the origin stories are fiction.

Forum List

Back