Who are the Israelis?

He was shot while he was shooting people.

Bar-el Shmueli HY"D was a hero protecting Israel from armed Hamas militants,
this time the consequences for your lies and these "peaceful protesters",
will be much real revenge on a popular level.

959465-57b295d28900cc51070a6d1d632ef00b.jpg

Last edited:

Special Slihot Held at Old Synagogue of Yemenite Village - Kfar Shiloach in Jerusalem

Bashari said, “Blowing the Yemenite Shofar in the synagogue is part of the activities of the public council to commemorate the story of Kfar HaShiloach, the first settlement of the Yemenite community after making their famous Aliya to Eretz Yisrael in the 1880’s.”

Blowing-the-Shofar-in-the-Old-Synagogue-of-Kfar-Shiloach-696x431.jpg

Netanel Izak, Director General of the Jerusalem Affairs and Heritage Ministry, said, “The amazing hold of Yemenite Jewry to their tradition, making sure to attend the ceremony of blowing the shofars and reciting Slichot in the village of Silwan every year, is a very exciting event and especially a lesson for life about perseverance and devotion to the Jewish tradition, so that it is passed down from generation to generation.”

The chairman of the World Zionist Organization, Yaakov Hagoel, said, “‘And sons shall return to their borders’, it is exciting to see Jewish families returning to settle in the place from which they were expelled. I will do my best to assist any Jewish settlement in the Land of Israel.”

Over 161 lone soldiers to arrive in summer Aliyah peak

161 lone soldiers will be making aliyah this summer, 12 having already landed on a Nefesh B'Nefesh Group Aliyah Flight on Tuesday. Approximately 300 lone soldiers are expected to arrive by the end of the year.

Last edited:
Look, Louie. Islamic terrorism carries consequences.
Hollie, you can condone the murder of children today, tomorrow and beyond; that is until your soul is given to parasites that eat you from the inside out.

Until then,

I deplore you
I detest you
I find you kin to hyena’s

1630613385158.png

Who eats the flesh of the dead CHILDREN
:)-

No wait, da Israeli Jews love murdering Americans toooo
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty,
by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War. The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship. At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.
USS Liberty.jpg

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia

Its the killing they enjoy the most
IDF snipers honoring the ones who shoot the best

1630632664053.png

Israeli Sniper Posts Photo of Child in Crosshairs
1630633090425.png

Israeli Sniper Posts Photo of Child in Crosshairs - ABC News (go.com)
:)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back