WHITES NEED NOT APPLY: Black Leaders Oppose White ‘Cultural Studies’ Teacher

I refuted your "facts" in a few words the first time. You know nothing of Black culture. Now if you want to refute the facts that white men are the largest group of serial killers, rapists, and terrorists and call that white culture then we can have a discussion.

Math was taught to Europe not once but twice. Its only integrated because Black people taught you. You can thank me later for pointing out that fact.

-- Irrelevant to the OP -you're really clutching at straws :lol:

Math was taught to Europe not once but twice. Its only integrated because Black people taught you.

Link Please - and kindly be advised that Arabs are not clssified as "Black People"

Its only integrated because Black people taught you.

Who is You -I'm not White -not that should have any relevance to the facts .

Your facts were irrelevant to the OP but you didnt let that stop you. I just responded in kind.

I know Arabs are not classified as "Black People". The Black Moors were not Arab. They were Black. The Egyptians werent Arabs. They were Black. White historians even tell us this.

You is anyone that is not Black. Thats why you know what date it is. You use a Black mans calendar.

You are simply not worth any further effort on my part - you're a complete and total failure, clutching at straws as you slide further and further away from the original statement that you failed to refute - trying to reclaimn some lost credibility-

the original Statement relevant to the OP That European {Western} Colonialism and Technology is what brought about the current age of scientific enlightenment. You can't refute it , so you slide off into side topics like where did the calendar come from - you say the Moors - maybe - but in the wiki article on the origins of calendars the Moors aren't evenmentioned -but really who gives a fuck!! anyway.

You lost a debate - no big deal - you must be used to it - you almost allways loose . And just so you don't feel so bad , if it's any consolation - I don't consider this a feather in my hat - because anybody else you've ever debated has stomped your butt as well . Now Grow the fuck Up -pick up your friggin marbles and go home - sulk a litle and come back a little stronger . Bye Bye

Last edited:

Link Please - and kindly be advised that Arabs are not clssified as "Black People"

Your facts were irrelevant to the OP but you didnt let that stop you. I just responded in kind.

I know Arabs are not classified as "Black People". The Black Moors were not Arab. They were Black. The Egyptians werent Arabs. They were Black. White historians even tell us this.

You is anyone that is not Black. Thats why you know what date it is. You use a Black mans calendar.

You are simply not worth any further effort on my part - you're a complete and total failure, clutching at straws as you slide further and further away from the original statement that you failed to refute - trying to reclaimn some lost credibility-

the original Statement relevant to the OP That European {Western} Colonialism and Technology is what brought about the current age of scientific enlightenment. You can't refute it , so you slide off into side topics like where did the calendar come from - you say the Moors - maybe - but in the wiki article on the origins of calendars the Moors aren't evenmentioned -but really who gives a fuck!! anyway.

You lost a debate - no big deal - you must be used to it - you almost allways loose . And just so you don't feel so bad , if it's any consolation - I don't consider this a feather in my hat - because anybody else you've ever debated has stomped your butt as well . Now Grow the fuck Up -pick up your friggin marbles and go home - sulk a litle and come back a little stronger . Bye Bye

My response to that point was there is no science without it being taught to Europeans by Africans. How did you miss that?

Who told you the Moors gave us the calendar? The Egyptians provided the calendar. They were Black.

I notice you like to claim you won things. You sound pretty insecure. No problem. Hope you feel good "winning". :lol:

Of course it matters you idiots, you live in a racist society. And while a white can teach, he will not have had anything like the same experience as a minority so it's going to be interesting because the kids will know, first hand, what he can only imagine.

Then it stands to reason that black teachers can not teach white children either.
No, it doesn't, but if you are white and the kids are black, they know racism that you do not.

That's not a big deal in math, but it is when teaching cultural studies and you aren't a member of said culture. I can teach Japanese Studies but I'm not Japanese so it won't be the same as if I was. Some of you are big enough pussies to teach Women's Studies but I'd prefer the one who did had an actual vagina.

white people do indeed know racism that you do not

My response to that point was there is no science without it being taught to Europeans by Africans. How did you miss that?

Who told you the Moors gave us the calendar? The Egyptians provided the calendar. They were Black.

I notice you like to claim you won things. You sound pretty insecure. No problem. Hope you feel good "winning". :lol:

last time I heard we use the Julian calendar

Looks like you're another who has fun beating up on this poor little schmuck - let me know next time you smack him around -I'd like to watch :lol:

The Julian calendar is what they called the European version of the Egyptian calendar. Sorry dude.

Julian calendar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eventually, it was decided to establish a calendar that would be a combination between the old Roman months, the fixed length of the Egyptian calendar, and the 365¼ days of the Greek astronomy.

Even Spaghetti [Pasta] was a chinese invention - but what did they ever do with it ... Lo Mein ....

And? Was there supposed to be a point in there somewhere?

Perhaps if you read the whole post .............

On a limited scale - and it never went far . China can be credited with a lot of inventions that fizzled, and were later either re-invented in the West and dissemminated or "bastardized" and perfected by the Europeans. Even Spaghetti [Pasta] was a chinese invention ......

And? Was spaghetti the "perfection" of noodles?

The Julian calendar, introduced by Julius Caesar in 46 BC (708 AUC), was a reform of the Roman calendar. It took effect in 45 BC (709 AUC). It was the predominant calendar in most of Europe, and in European settlements in the Americas and elsewhere, until it was refined and superseded by the Gregorian calendar. The difference in the average length of the year between Julian (365.25 days) and Gregorian (365.2425 days) is 0.002%.

And? Was there supposed to be a point in there somewhere?

Perhaps if you read the whole post .............

On a limited scale - and it never went far . China can be credited with a lot of inventions that fizzled, and were later either re-invented in the West and dissemminated or "bastardized" and perfected by the Europeans. Even Spaghetti [Pasta] was a chinese invention ......

How would I know - get off the spaghetti bender will you ... and use your noodle for something useful

The Julian calendar is what they called the European version of the Egyptian calendar. Sorry dude.

Eventually, it was decided to establish a calendar that would be a combination between the old Roman months, the fixed length of the Egyptian calendar, and the 365¼ days of the Greek astronomy.

Quite Frankly you silly little schmuck - WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ? - You already lost - stop trying to back peddle

Last edited:

Quite Frankly you silly little schmuck - WHO GIVES A RATS ASS ? - You already lost - stop trying to back peddle

You seem upset to hear the truth. I think you give a rats ass pretty badly hence you typing in all caps. :lol:

Basically all they did was changed the names of the months and added a leap year to account for the lost day.

I refuted your "facts" in a few words the first time. You know nothing of Black culture. Now if you want to refute the facts that white men are the largest group of serial killers, rapists, and terrorists and call that white culture then we can have a discussion.

Math was taught to Europe not once but twice. Its only integrated because Black people taught you. You can thank me later for pointing out that fact.

Math was taught to Europe not once but twice. Its only integrated because Black people taught you.

the black man invented AIDS and ebola by having sex with monkeys. I'm sure you are proud of that too :D

So skin color is that important to you? The fact that some of the Moors were dark skinned--some were quite light skinned, even blonde--and the fact that some Egyptians were dark skinned but some were quite light skinned--and neither were of the Negroid race doesn't matter? Just the ones who were black count?

That's pretty much the whole point of this thread is it not? The concept that only a black teacher is suitable to teach certain courses. It does not matter how qualified or how experienced or how passionate about the subject a person might be. If he isn't a certain skin color, he just won't do.

My understanding of the history of math is that it developed independently among several different cultures of which the Mayans, Greeks, and Chinese were some. Modern mathematics developed in ancient India and Greece. Algebra was invented in India, taught in Arabia, and migrated from there to Europe. Sir Isaac Newton is credited with the concept of calculus. So do we know who were the very first to think up math? No we do not. Nor does it matter.

How about we shelve the skin color as somehow important to humankind and focus on the great contributions that people of all places and all races have provided to us?

And instead of trying to justify racism in the selection of a teacher for a particular course, choose the person most qualified for the job regardless of his/her skin color? Wouldn't all of us, black, white, and everything else benefit most from such a policy?

Last edited:

So skin color is that important to you? The fact that some of the Moors were dark skinned--some were quite light skinned, even blonde--and the fact that some Egyptians were dark skinned but some were quite light skinned--and neither were of the Negroid race doesn't matter? Just the ones who were black count?

That's pretty much the whole point of this thread is it not? The concept that only a black teacher is suitable to teach certain courses. It does not matter how qualified or how experienced or how passionate about the subject a person might be. If he isn't a certain skin color, he just won't do.

My understanding of the history of math is that it developed independently among several different cultures of which the Mayans, Greeks, and Chinese were some. Modern mathematics developed in ancient India and Greece. Algebra was invented in India, taught in Arabia, and migrated from there to Europe. Sir Isaac Newton is credited with the concept of calculus. So do we know who were the very first to think up math? No we do not. Nor does it matter.

How about we shelve the skin color as somehow important to humankind and focus on the great contributions that people of all places and all races have provided to us?

And instead of trying to justify racism in the selection of a teacher for a particular course, choose the person most qualified for the job regardless of his/her skin color? Wouldn't all of us, black, white, and everything else benefit most from such a policy?

There were Tawny Moors which were Arabs and Black Moors which were Black Africans. They have statues all over Europe attesting to that fact. the Egyptians were a Black race until the Hyskos invaded. We have DNA proof of that as well as skeletal identification. Please get your facts straights. This is a good example of why a Black person should be teaching Black cultural studies. For some reason whites cant quite get all the way to the fact that Black people educated Europeans. Its like a mental block you have even when you have the evidence right in your face.

We have the Rhind papyrus and others showing Egyptians were the first to do advanced math and other artifacts that place math back as far as 30k years ago in the Congo. How do you think the Egyptians built the pyramids to such exacting standards that they are still standing to this day? They also have the worlds biggest triangles in exact proportions showing evidence of the Pythagorean theorem before he even claimed he came up with it. (After studying in Egypt) Its not just the longevity but the alignment they have with the Orion system.

You make a very great case exactly why it does matter what color the teacher is. You refuse to look at the evidence and teach the truth.

There were Tawny Moors which were Arabs and Black Moors which were Black Africans. They have statues all over Europe attesting to that fact. the Egyptians were a Black race until the Hyskos invaded. We have DNA proof of that as well as skeletal identification. Please get your facts straights. This is a good example of why a Black person should be teaching Black cultural studies. For some reason whites cant quite get all the way to the fact that Black people educated Europeans. Its like a mental block you have even when you have the evidence right in your face.

We have the Rhind papyrus and others showing Egyptians were the first to do advanced math and other artifacts that place math back as far as 30k years ago in the Congo. How do you think the Egyptians built the pyramids to such exacting standards that they are still standing to this day? They also have the worlds biggest triangles in exact proportions showing evidence of the Pythagorean theorem before he even claimed he came up with it. (After studying in Egypt) Its not just the longevity but the alignment they have with the Orion system.

You make a very great case exactly why it does matter what color the teacher is. You refuse to look at the evidence and teach the truth.

That's Nice :eusa_whistle: what's your point ? You already lost the debate - are you now trying to back pedal and redeem some dignity - sorry buddy boy - your rant is only remotely relevant - but doesn't change the outcome one iota - You Lose - better luck next time

How would I know - get off the spaghetti bender will you ... and use your noodle for something useful

You brought it up, not me.

Yup - I certainly did . But you seem to be a Fake Noodle - an "Impasta".

On a limited scale - and it never went far . China can be credited with a lot of inventions that fizzled, and were later either re-invented in the West and dissemminated or "bastardized" and perfected by the Europeans. Even Spaghetti [Pasta] was a chinese invention - but what did they ever do with it ... Lo Mein .... Gun Powder / fireworks , there's plenty of examples of chinese inventions that never caught on , but were re-invented or bastardized by the Europeans and perfected. So What ?

Slightly OT - I recently heard that Jihadists hid bombs in tins of Alphabet Spaghetti. If they go off, they could spell disaster.... been then again they could also spell STFU

Last edited:

That's Nice :eusa_whistle: what's your point ? You already lost the debate - are you now trying to back pedal and redeem some dignity - sorry buddy boy - your rant is only remotely relevant - but doesn't change the outcome one iota - You Lose - better luck next time

I can tell by how desperately you want me to stop educating you that you know thats not true. :lol:

Please....

192272.jpg

I can tell by how desperately you want me to stop educating you that you know thats not true. :lol:

Forum List

Back