Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

This thread is not about crime and you ignore white crime all the time. I've offered plenty of proof, now either discuss the topic or leave.
Don’t tell me what to do because you attempted to do this last night and failed, so you need to stop with the dictating what someone should write because I have followed the rules and you have been told you are the one that keep on changing the subject.

You can not make a false claim without providing evidence to support what you wrote about me, so link where I deny White Crime and because I didn’t respond too your threads for a long time is because I had you on ignore but decided to do the opposite of what I was told to do by certain people on this board.

You have introduced subjects that you deliberately tried to use to justify your demands I have have slapped them all down including your demand that Whites should do as you demand when it come to changing their racist ways and views.

You can not demand anything when you are the minority and have no true power to change anything.

Simple as that.

Also you do not want true equality because if you did then let me point out one little fact you might be missing here and the USSC does not reflect all of America and it reflects the racism and social Justice societies of this country because if the USSC did reflect America then you would have an Asian on the highest court, so until you start accepting you do not want equality I will not entertain your demand on how White Society should change it racist ways!

That's no excuse. You are the majority and more blacks are in the NBA and NFL.
Wow, you are just swinging at anything to save yourself…

Whites are the majority in the NHL, Race Car driving and many other sports, but that has nothing do with the topic of the thread that you just changed again!

Because you dominate in a few sporting fields does not mean you are the majority or have any right to make demands.

You need to reflect on what you are demanding because what you are demanding will never happen and no Whites do not have to change for you to make you feel better in life!

I'm educated. I worked for 43 years and have recently finished a project. I don't whine. That's what whites like you do. That's why you can't post about the topic.

Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

Thats the subject, not your silly false assumptions about a man with more skill and education than you.
Dude? All you do is whine. Same whine...over and over and over! Poor...poor...IM2! The world doesn't OWE you anything!

Negroes must do their part to:

1. Stop committing so many crimes

2. Start taking care of their families

3. Get off welfare

4. Stop being the main voting block of the destructive Democrat party.

5. Stop killing other Negroes

6. Stop being racists

7. Start taking responsibility for their actions

Until whites like many here understand that they have a responsibility to end racism, the fight will continue.
This is true. We need to get blacks under control again. They used to be under pretty good control, but in the past 50 years, we've progressively lost control of them and they are just running wild.

Meh, the way I see it blacks are doing a swimmingly good job of offing themselves in wholesale lots between murdering each other and aborting their young. You will be down to 11% in no time at all.

I'll offer-up a solution: QUIT BREAKING THE FUCKIN' LAW AND KILLING YOURSELVES OFF.
There is going to be an epidemic of black crime 15 years after they stop abortion. Blacks use those services overwhelmingly relative to whites, and it has been conventional wisdom since the 1980s that this is why the black crime declined from earlier highs. Now it's risen again, because they are out of control, but no one cares if they are just killing each other. Any actual civil war will start from blacks taking out after whites, IMO.

I noticed you stated for this country because you want to narrow it to one area because if you do not want to own that Blacks are as guilty of their racism as Whites.

Again, you are the minority and will always be the minority in this country no matter if the White Society become a minority and you will never be able to write laws here to support your wishes seeing Hispanics will be the majority soon…

( I will not use the racist term Flacaltenn used to describe Hispanics as Brown because he was out of line for his comment in my personal opinion )

Whites write laws to Benefit themselves when they are the majority in their country just like Hispanics do, Muslims do, Jews do, Christians do and even Asians do, so let be clear you can not demand change when you have no real majority to force change…
I live in America. We are talking about America. And you can't name any law or policy made by blacks that was made to deny whites of anything. You call black racism our response to white racism, as if we're just supposed to take white racism and smile .Calling Hispanics brown is not racist. The constitution says we have the same rights no matter our numbers. Now since you want to stay off topic, I'm done discussing things with you.

I live in America. We are talking about America. And you can't name any law or policy made by blacks that was made to deny whites of anything. You call black racism our response to white racism, as if we're just supposed to take white racism and smile .Calling Hispanics brown is not racist. The constitution says we have the same rights no matter our numbers. Now since you want to stay off topic, I'm done discussing things with you.
No, you are changing the topic and I have been on topic all this time, so you are done because you clearly do not want to debate but lecture everyone on what you want.

Laws are made by the majority and not the minority of the Citizens and you need to understand America is still Majority White and even if White Society does become a minority you still will not be the Majority and the Hispanics and Asians are going to write laws that benefit them and rightfully so.

Can you comprehend that?

Of course not because you believe as a minority you should have majority say.

It is like me going to Iran and demanding them to change their country to fit my opinion of how they should live, and you know what will happen?

They will laugh at me and either throw me out, put me in prison or have me a executed if I am someone they deem as a threat.

So as you sit there demanding white society eradicate their racist ways or what you deem racist does not matter because let be truthful and factual you have no way to do it and never will.

You are the minority here no matter who rules and using the term brown is racist and you condone it because of your opinion of Hispanics and knowing they are not going to side with you and neither will Asians.

No, you are changing the topic and I have been on topic all this time, so you are done because you clearly do not want to debate but lecture everyone on what you want.

Laws are made by the majority and not the minority of the Citizens and you need to understand America is still Majority White and even if White Society does become a minority you still will not be the Majority and the Hispanics and Asians are going to write laws that benefit them and rightfully so.

Can you comprehend that?

It is like me going to Iran and demanding them to change their country to fit my opinion of how they should live, and you know what will happen?

They will laugh at me and either throw me out, put me in prison or have me a executed if I am someone they deem as a threat.

So as you sit there demanding white society eradicate their racist ways or what you deem racist does not matter because let be truthful and factual you have no way to do it and never will.

You are the minority here no matter who rules and using the term brown is racist and you condone it because of your opinion of Hispanics and knowing they are not going to side with you and neither will Asians.
No, I have not changed anything since this was re opened. Everything but the thread topic has been posted by the majority of you. Asking whites to end racism in the white community is NOT like going to Iran asking them to change. Racism is illegal by American law. Therefore if it continues it needs to stop. Whites live here and whites participate in racism, therefore whites have a role in ending the behavior in white communities just as members of every other community has to do the same.

I hate to tell you, but whites are not going to be the majority very soon and if you do not end your racism, well you will get what you deserve.

You keep on writing about it in your responses and you wrote it to me and then demanded we are not allow to write about it, so own what you wrote and stop blaming other’s for your comments…
That's a lie. I keep telling people this thread is not about reparations. You bought up reparations, not me. I have been responding to people talking about reparations. This thread is not about ANYTHING in the black community. I've said this to you more than once.

Can you comprehend that?

Racism was made illegal in 1964. Can you comprehend that? So a law exists and you must follow it.

Hispanics call themselves brown. I know what is racist and what is not. And if you think Asians and Hispanics are happy with the way whites have treated them, you have a rude awakening coming.

No, I have not changed anything since this was re opened. Everything but the thread topic has been posted by the majority of you. Asking whites to end racism in the white community is NOT like going to Iran asking them to change. Racism is illegal by American law. Therefore if it continues it needs to stop. Whites live here and whites participate in racism, therefore whites have a role in ending the behavior in white communities just as members of every other community has to do the same.

I hate to tell you, but whites are not going to be the majority very soon and if you do not end your racism, well you will get what you deserve.
Now you are lying and I can provide exact wordage from you that introduced White History ( you wrote about to Flacaltenn ) to Repartitions to Japanese Americans being paid to introducing sports as your way to divert from the topic.

You do not want a conversation but want a lecture and it be controlled by you and what you want to say and if anyone writes in response to anything you have wrote about you then complain that it is not on the topic you want!

You and I mean you have diverted the conversation many times and did so with the hope to get me to do what I usually do and you have failed!

No one owes you anything!

The racist laws you wrote about how I should change will not be changed!

Unless you can provide ancestry documentation that shows your ancestors were slaves or had suffer from Jim Crow Laws or Banking regulation that hurt Black, Hispanic and Asian communities ( you brought that up at me and not the other way around ) then you do not deserve anything at all!

Do not introduce off topics if you do not want them brought up and when you try to claim it was me then I am demanding a link to support your comment because when we look at what you wrote it will be clear as day it is YOU that has been diverting from the subject and when it has not helped your case YOU then demand that everyone do as YOU demand!

You have been told many times this in this thread and you stated you were done discussing with me but here you are again repeating the same lies YOU have done over and over!

Again that was in response to comments made to me. I have made it clear now what the topic of discussion is. So there is no more need to argue or act like you are confused.

Racism was made illegal in 1964. Can you comprehend that? So a law exists and you must follow it.

Hispanics call themselves brown. I know what is racist and what is not. And if you think Asians and Hispanics are happy with the way whites have treated them, you have a rude awakening coming.
Racism is outlawed?

Then arrest every racist!

What is not allowed is to deny someone work, housing and benefits based on race and gender or disabilities, so learn the difference.

Do you truly think Hispanics and Asians will treat you nicely?

If so then explain why your community is assaulting Asian Americans and do you think they like that?

You delved into this part and now you will lecture me how this isn’t the subject and demand something you are clearly able to do yourself!

Also Blacks use the N word, so it is fine to use that word then because hey ignorant people use it, oh wait we have double standards as usual…

You think you know what racism is but you think anyone that tell you no is a racist and white society does not need to change for you!

Again that was in response to comments made to me. I have made it clear now what the topic of discussion is. So there is no more need to argue or act like you are confused.
Show the post and prove you did not introduce it seeing you wrote it to me and not the other way around.

You do not dictate what can be written when you introduce the subjects to another poster and tell them this or that and then blame someone else!

You went back and read what you wrote and now clearly you want to end the conversation and blame someone else for your failure to stay on topic!

Forum List

Back