Whites kill: Big Deal - Blacks Kill; No Deal ?

Whites using a gun....means the liberal media can sell the gun violence bullshit and blame white suburbia.

Blacks and Hispanics using a gun....ho-hum.

Nice try...:eusa_whistle:

It's because people have low expectations of blacks and Hispanics. Ahhh shucks, they killed each other again today...

Whites using a gun....means the liberal media can sell the gun violence bullshit and blame white suburbia.

It's because of the limitless power of the black and hispanic people's monopoly on media, government, and religion.

We should be outraged.

It's because of the limitless power of the black and hispanic people's monopoly on media, government, and religion.

We should be outraged.

Is this your attempt to deflect?

It is a rather pathetic one to say the least.

We should be outraged.

Is this your attempt to deflect?

It is a rather pathetic one to say the least.

Well it's a pretty pathetic thread :cool:

Why is it that when a white deranged person kills it is national news, but when there are blacks massacring each other it doesn't get the coverage?

Violent holiday weekend claims at least 10 lives in Chicago - U.S. News

Because then the left would be openly admitting that blacks are far more violent than whites, and that would cost them votes. They can't have that.

Pointing out the flaws of black people has been a pretty good strategy for the con party over the last few decades :eusa_think:

Why is it that when a white deranged person kills it is national news, but when there are blacks massacring each other it doesn't get the coverage?

Violent holiday weekend claims at least 10 lives in Chicago - U.S. News

Because then the left would be openly admitting that blacks are far more violent than whites, and that would cost them votes. They can't have that.

Pointing out the flaws of black people has been a pretty good strategy for the con party over the last few decades :eusa_think:
Never heard of the "con" party.

But I have heard blacks are more violent than whites. We even had a black here on the board telling us that when they hear something that pisses them off, they just simply can't control themselves, they have to get violent because they have no choice. Must be true.

Last edited:
When whites do it it gives the left the opportunity to go after....
Gun makers
Gun owners
The GOP
The NRA
Now it's Hollywood movies
And White privilege
Video games....yeah they brought that up again.

When blacks go on killing sprees in Chicago...

Well it's just blacks being black...

But I have heard blacks are more violent than whites. We even had a black here on the board telling us that when you hear something that pisses you off, you just simply can't control yourself, you have to get violent. Must be true.

Don't like black people? Vote GOP. I figure that strategy will work for you guys for maybe 10 more years before the old generation dies out.

When whites do it it gives the left the opportunity to go after....
Gun makers
Gun owners
The GOP
The NRA
Now it's Hollywood movies
And White privilege
Video games....yeah they brought that up again.

When blacks go on killing sprees in Chicago...

Well it's just blacks being black...
And the left has to leave that alone. Might cost them votes if they start reporting about it.

But I have heard blacks are more violent than whites. We even had a black here on the board telling us that when you hear something that pisses you off, you just simply can't control yourself, you have to get violent. Must be true.

Don't like black people? Vote GOP. I figure that strategy will work for you guys for maybe 10 more years before the old generation dies out.

Is that why we have a black president? Took one hell of a lot of white people voting for the black guy to get him in office.

And we already had a thread today pointing out the majority of young people that voted for obama would recall him if they could, so your second statement is bull shit too.

Care to say something intelligent?

When the murders in Chicago over a weekend is only like 15-20
the Libs are grateful because that's a good weekend.

Is that why we have a black president? Took one hell of a lot of white people voting for the black guy to get him in office.

And we already had a thread today pointing out the majority of young people that voted for obama would recall him if they could, so your second statement is bull shit too.

I would love nothing more than a Cruz/Lee GOP ticket in 2016. Maybe Cruz/Palin.

I would love that shit.

I would love that shit.
Well... I'd love nothing more than obama to be impeached and then arrested and thrown in prison. I'd love that shit.

So what?

Last edited:

I would love that shit.
Well... I'd like obama to be impeached and then arrested and thrown in prison. I'd love that shit.

So what?

We're getting off topic here man.

Fuck black people. Put their murderous asses back out in the field.

CRUZ/LEE 2016 :clap2: :thup:

Forum List

Back