White supremacist fitness clubs are fat-shaming Trump supporters and plotting a race war

Actually we should call out the police and have these types terminally removed from society. Great suggestion
The left having defunded the police leaves me to officially assign you as the head Mucky Muck of the new "Department of Eradication - White Supremacist Fitness Clubs''.

Grab your dumbells and get to work.

This is not free speech. It's hate speech and it should be eliminated.

"they are filled with neo-Nazi iconography, racist and antisemitic memes, and negative news articles about people of color and LGBTQ+ people."
Why does every Democrat cause include the LGBTO people when those already have their own groups?

I have been white my entire life not knowing we whites are supreme.

Pretending it's not happening totally doesn't make you look fragile.

The various tabloids you scour the web in feverish efforts to copy and paste from will also insist that alien abductions and Bigfoot sightings are happening.

Are you fragile and /or gullible?

When I was in the Democratic party cult, it took a lot years to break free. And believe this, you don't know about freedom until you quit the cult of Biden.

Freedoms just another word for …..nothing left to lose

The various tabloids you scour the web in feverish efforts to copy and paste from will also insist that alien abductions and Bigfoot sightings are happening.

Are you fragile and /or gullible?
If me posting articles from the news is going to trigger you like this, maybe it's in your best interest just to put me on ignore.

This is not free speech. It's hate speech and it should be eliminated.

"they are filled with neo-Nazi iconography, racist and antisemitic memes, and negative news articles about people of color and LGBTQ+ people."

Friendly speech doesn't need to be protected, dumbass.

To remove hate speech and violent rhetoric that gets people hurt and or killed.

First off, we have freedom of speech in this country. "Hate speech" is not a crime, nor should it be. Violent rhetoric? Maybe. That depends on what comes out of it. Freedom of association with like minded people is also not a criminal act. Even being a racist, while ignorant and repugnant, is in of itself, not criminal.

While your article mentions a few threats some of these groups have made to certain journalists and others that could constitute criminal charges, by and large these men don't seem guilty of much of anything other than being paranoid INCELs.

Hollie, prove is wrong or incorrect. We will wait..

I have proved it's wrong. Prove I haven't.

See? This is the failing of your silly conspiracies and your failed attempt at argument.

Your own ''prove it isn't'' weasel is just as effective as a counter.

Thanks. I'll wait for your disproof of my disproof. We are waiting.

I have proved it's wrong. Prove I haven't.

See? This is the failing of your silly conspiracies and your failed attempt at argument.

Your own ''prove it isn't'' weasel is just as effective as a counter.

Thanks. I'll wait for your disproof of my disproof. We are waiting.
So you can't prove this is not correct so you go into some weird special bus rant? bless your heart

Forum List

Back