White students can't compete with asians in NJ school district

Wow. Someone needs to do something about why Asians outperform blacks all the time. That's racist and it's Chink Privilege.

It's been my observation over the years that Asians are generally smarter than Whites. This first occurred to me in 1957 when I was stationed in Japan and came in contact with Japanese kids. They are very curious, they learn fast -- and they enjoy learning. They like school and they help each other to learn.

The major difference between them and Western peoples is they are not inclined to invent new things. This is because their family orientation, apparent in their respect and deference to parents and elders, grounds them in the past and encourages them to be content with the present.

Asians generally have higher IQs than Whites. Whites generally have higher IQs than negroes.
Observe those who are attending MIT.

Wow. Someone needs to do something about why Asians outperform blacks all the time. That's racist and it's Chink Privilege.
Asians outperform everyone else because, on the average, they are more intelligent than other races and have still have traditional family support systems that we abandoned in a fit of madness back in the '70s.

Most people can't. Asians in this country generally walk the walk when it comes to valuing education. The rest of us merely give lip service.

The level of education they value is reserved for the elite. No different than The United States.

Americans are by and large ignorant and stupid people compared to the rest of the industrialized world

Asians outperform everyone else because, on the average, they are more intelligent than other races and have still have traditional family support systems that we abandoned in a fit of madness back in the '70s.

Yes indeed. It was Asians that put the first man on the moon. It was Asians than won World War II. It was an Asian that invented the heart stint. It was am Asian that invented the first automobile. etc., etc.

Yes indeed. It was Asians that put the first man on the moon. It was Asians than won World War II. It was an Asian that invented the heart stint. It was am Asian that invented the first automobile. etc., etc.
Most of that was prior to the 1970s, no?

My point is that since we have allowed our social structures that support the family and child to erode with attacks on the family, marriage and parental discipline rights, we have seen a steady drop in the IQs and SAT scores of whites. This is not happening among Asians because they are culturally immune to white self destructive insanity.

Most people can't. Asians in this country generally walk the walk when it comes to valuing education. The rest of us merely give lip service.

The level of education they value is reserved for the elite. No different than The United States.

Americans are by and large ignorant and stupid people compared to the rest of the industrialized world

Yes. That must be the very reason all other people are trying their best to come here any way they can. We are so backward and unaccomplished.

My point is that since we have allowed our social structures that support the family and child to erode with attacks on the family, marriage and parental discipline rights, we have seen a steady drop in the IQs and SAT scores of whites. This is not happening among Asians because they are culturally immune to white self destructive insanity.

I agree. It has primarily been the result of the Liberal agenda. Actually give the devil his due, the KKK told us this would happen way back in the 1950's. Integration of our schools was perhaps the beginning. The bussing of our school children turned many good schools into failing schools with an increase in crime rates within those schools. The dumbing down of college entrance exams and preferential treatment for minorities had an adverse effect. Intermarriage between the races has produced dumber and inferior offspring. Quota promotion of minorities has hurt our industrial output. We did it all ourselves. The abolishment of the military draft has served to diminish patriotism. Entitlement programs has served to produce a generation of lazy underachieving dependents upon society. Hell, it even led to producing a whole slew of stupid Liberals. We have destroyed ourselves.

I agree. It has primarily been the result of the Liberal agenda. Actually give the devil his due, the KKK told us this would happen way back in the 1950's. Integration of our schools was perhaps the beginning. The bussing of our school children turned many good schools into failing schools with an increase in crime rates within those schools. The dumbing down of college entrance exams and preferential treatment for minorities had an adverse effect. Intermarriage between the races has produced dumber and inferior offspring. Quota promotion of minorities has hurt our industrial output. We did it all ourselves. The abolishment of the military draft has served to diminish patriotism. Entitlement programs has served to produce a generation of lazy underachieving dependents upon society. Hell, it even led to producing a whole slew of stupid Liberals. We have destroyed ourselves.
It pains me to agree with you humanoid, but I do. Our only difference is the source. The Feds have very little control over school districts or curricula. Those are all local or State controlled. A few years back I went ballistic when our local BOE attempted to lower the required GPA so more students could get better grades, because IMHO parents are too lazy or too timid of hurting their tot's feelings. But the key is not in our genes. It is in the expectations we place on our kids. That's why Asians beat the crap out of us in edu, because it is expected, and shame is a powerful tool. But if you insist on blaming the President, or Congress or a political party for the low expectations we place on our education, how about this: since 1997 (20 yrs ago) Congress was controlled 16 yrs in the House and 10 yrs in the Senate by Republicans. Since Reagan we've had 20 yrs R-Prez and 16yrs D-Prez. You are cherry-picking blame, I think, and doing American education and the kids it is tasked to challenge and teach a disservice. We need to get off our butts and go to local BOE meetings to make a difference instead of looking to Washington to fix it! And what is your opinion of those States and districts that are opting to either strike out or change historical facts such as slavery and/or native genocide, among others? Can we work together to correct our dismal recent record of teaching our kids?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/26/n...l?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

So will liberals dumb things down? Or will they finally realize that this is about work ethic? So why do they dumb things down for "equality" for other groups??

I'd recommend that those of you who are proficient in English as a First Language attempt to tutor some of your less fortunate fellows who struggle with it. You can start right here on USMB.
I think a good place to start with the language problem is with the filthy illegals that sneak into our country and refuse to learn English, maps back to south America are a very good starting point. If that fails, consider this, they are undocumented, that means if they just disappear, nobody will be able to claim they were really here in the first place.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/26/n...l?smprod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share

So will liberals dumb things down? Or will they finally realize that this is about work ethic? So why do they dumb things down for "equality" for other groups??

I'd recommend that those of you who are proficient in English as a First Language attempt to tutor some of your less fortunate fellows who struggle with it. You can start right here on USMB.
I think a good place to start with the language problem is with the filthy illegals that sneak into our country and refuse to learn English, maps back to south America are a very good starting point. If that fails, consider this, they are undocumented, that means if they just disappear, nobody will be able to claim they were really here in the first place.
What trash!

Forum List

Back