White Privilege Is When......

Why?

True, that it is only half a year....

....and many contenders will apply....

...but, for my money, you may be the hands-down run-away winner in the "Stupidest Post of the Year" contest.
Well Big Thanks To The Biggest Stupidesst Reply.It Was Posted Just For Stupid People;lol Anyway Thank You For You Truth.:banana2:

Perhaps you'd like to make amends to civilization by admitting how tasteless your attempted joke was.
You just said you happy.This what i mean by being dumb,like it`s true you have only a spirit and no Soul,Truly incredible,and interesting people just not Gods Chosen.Terminate this conversation.plz.

Not much of either an explanation, nor of an apology.

I'll chalk it up to your upbringing.

...but, for my money, you may be the hands-down run-away winner in the "Stupidest Post of the Year" contest.
Well Big Thanks To The Biggest Stupidesst Reply.It Was Posted Just For Stupid People;lol Anyway Thank You For You Truth.:banana2:

Perhaps you'd like to make amends to civilization by admitting how tasteless your attempted joke was.
You just said you happy.This what i mean by being dumb,like it`s true you have only a spirit and no Soul,Truly incredible,and interesting people just not Gods Chosen.Terminate this conversation.plz.

lol,Apology for what?Your got to be kidding,right?

You wish you hadn't posted that suggestion that white lives don't matter, don't you.

You wish you hadn't posted that suggestion that white lives don't matter, don't you.
I wish white people wouldnt cry when Black people say Black Lives Matter.

I wish some black people wouldn't cry when we say "all lives matter" Do you cry for the murdered babies genius?:dunno:

I wish some black people wouldn't cry when we say "all lives matter" Do you cry for the murdered babies genius?:dunno:
You cried first so we are allowed to cry back. If we didnt mention white people you can safely assume its none of your business so no one really cares what you wish. Stop whining. If white lives really mattered you would have made up the slogan before Black Lives Matters was made up.

You cried first so we are allowed to cry back. If we didnt mention white people you can safely assume its none of your business so no one really cares what you wish. Stop whining. If white lives really mattered you would have made up the slogan before Black Lives Matters was made up.

Black babies lives matter...I came up with a new for you genius:slap:

You should concentrate on white babies lives matter. White women have abortions all the time. Once again youre pretending youre worried about something that you cant do anything about and is none of your business. :laugh:

You should concentrate on white babies lives matter. White women have abortions all the time. Once again youre pretending youre worried about something that you cant do anything about and is none of your business. :laugh:

White babies aren't getting shot by thugs in the street....You find that funny fraud?

White babies aren't getting shot by thugs in the street....You find that funny fraud?
White babies are getting killed by their moms and dads in their homes. That a joke to you?

White babies are getting killed by their moms and dads in their homes. That a joke to you?

Answer the question fraud...Are you outraged by black babies getting shot dead in the streets? or are you busy playing with dollies?

Answer the question fraud...Are you outraged by black babies getting shot dead in the streets? or are you busy playing with dollies?
No.I'm not going to allow you to deflect. Start another thread.

lol,that`s funny,Only if you were 100% human i would get up set.:ack-1:

...and I am not going to allow you to avoid. If I have white privilege, then why are elites taking my wealth? how are they doing that?

I know you can't answer, nobody could justify the inane drivel you put out, just shoving in your face again as a reminder

...and I am not going to allow you to avoid. If I have white privilege, then why are elites taking my wealth? how are they doing that?

I know you can't answer, nobody could justify the inane drivel you put out, just shoving in your face again as a reminder

Welcome to the board....

...so sorry about your recent acquaintance with the human piñata to whom you responded.

Welcome to the board....

...so sorry about your recent acquaintance with the human piñata to whom you responded.

thanks and hello, but no need to be sorry as it was my choice out of curiosity

You talk foolish like a real Fool.You`re not shit to them either ,lol and that`s why,mess with me you`ll find so Truths for the first time in your dumb life.

Forum List

Back