White People Riot again...This time over something important....Football

Whites riot over Black people seeking housing.

Cicero race riot of 1951 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"The Cicero race riot of 1951 occurred July 11–12, 1951, when a mob of 4,000 whites attacked an apartment building that housed a single black family in a neighborhood in Cicero, Illinois."
And in recent news the dinosaurs are extinct.
I love when white people try to deny their history of rioting. The only reason they dont riot against Blacks now is that they know what would happen. The Blacks now are different from the generation that got off the sidewalk when a white person needed to pass.

If the best you can do is a 50 year old riot to prove your point then your point is pretty weak

I don't have to go back 50 years to give you examples of black riots and looting
I have to go back 50 years because thats about the time civil rights occurred and it was no longer illegal for Black people to fight back. Those riots started by whites immediately stopped because white people knew they would get their asses kicked. Now white people only riot over pumpkins and sports.
laugh.gif

internet tough thug has never rioted in a white neighborhood apparently, in fact negroes riot in black neighborhoods like Watts, Ferguson and Newark

Go ahead riot in white neighborhoods. Good luck with that

jk

white people riot:
get drunk
about sports
couches burn
minor vandalism

black people riot:
about race
burn and loot millions of dollars of damage
shots fired at police
white people beaten to death with hammers
think it's about their rights

neither one is acceptable, but you are comparing mole hills to mountains

internet tough thug has never rioted in a white neighborhood apparently, in fact negroes riot in black neighborhoods like Watts, Ferguson and Newark

jk
Lets see you riot in a Black neighborhood cave monkey. Bet you wont do that will you. :laugh:

don't need to, you burn your own hood
You wont riot in our neighborhoods. You would get your ass kicked. The whole point of whites rioting in Black communities was to instill fear and kill Blacks. Nowdays not so much.
laugh.gif

Is this Ohio State an all black school or something? I am not familiar. I assume there are multiple ohio states like there are multiple cal states or texas state schools but is this one a historical black college? The story really doesn't make sense with the white fans and an all black team.

Is this Ohio State an all black school or something? I am not familiar. I assume there are multiple ohio states like there are multiple cal states or texas state schools but is this one a historical black college? The story really doesn't make sense with the white fans and an all black team.
White people love watching Black athletes.

White people love watching Black athletes.
Not in Europe. We throw bananas at black players and heckle them off the field.

Why are American whites such pussies that don't put blacks in their place?

Why are they allowed in the school. Can those black players even read a book or do math? Doesn't seem likely.

jk
Lets see you riot in a Black neighborhood cave monkey. Bet you wont do that will you. :laugh:

You wont riot in our neighborhoods. You would get your ass kicked. The whole point of whites rioting in Black communities was to instill fear and kill Blacks. Nowdays not so much.
laugh.gif

go ahead, riot in a black community, see if I care dear departed

Why are they allowed in the school. Can those black players even read a book or do math? Doesn't seem likely.
Because white people that owned the school want to make money. I dont know if all of them can read. My guess is that there has to be some that dont. Athletes are coddled all their lives.
That's disgusting. Universities should be for learning. Paying to bring these idiots to run around with an egg ball and act like they are hip hop stars while taking money from real students totally bastardizes academia and amateur sport. They should be no where near them.

The white college presidents who do this are a disgrace to white people acting like this. But Americans since slavery are to dumb to realize they shouldn't have blacks around period. Let America have them I say. Just don't bring their poisonous culture elsewhere like Europe.

Because white people that owned the school want to make money. I dont know if all of them can read. My guess is that there has to be some that dont. Athletes are coddled all their lives.

that's about the size of it. college football has become the minor leagues of the NFL, that is why it is tolerated

that's about the size of it. college football has become the minor leagues of the NFL, that is why it is tolerated
They try to push NFL in Europe, really doesn't work thankfully. It is not the sport that is just boring in my opinion. But the liberal and "hip hop" culture it promotes as well. We don't need that or like it, not most people anyways.

jk

laugh.gif

Go ahead and what? I said whites are too afraid to riot in a Black community. They would get their asses kicked. What does your answer have to do with that sentiment?

jk

laugh.gif

Go ahead and what? I said whites are too afraid to riot in a Black community. They would get their asses kicked. What does your answer have to do with that sentiment?
I doubt it, they are just afraid of being politically incorrect or getting a hate crime charge. Also, they have better things to do than riot like savages as blacks do.Most whites want a live a peaceful life and be left alone

I wouldn't want to go into a black neighborhood or non-white neighborhood because of random violence, also there is no point, they are crap with only crime and drugs. But in a organized fight or war, whites would win for sure.

They try to push NFL in Europe, really doesn't work thankfully. It is not the sport that is just boring in my opinion. But the liberal and "hip hop" culture it promotes as well. We don't need that or like it, not most people anyways.

it is our sport you are not required to like it

football and baseball have been around a long time here. hip hop, not so much

laugh.gif

I doubt it, they are just afraid of being politically incorrect or getting a hate crime charge. Also, they have better things to do than riot like savages as blacks do.Most whites want a live a peaceful life and be left alone

I wouldn't want to go into a black neighborhood or non-white neighborhood because of random violence, also there is no point, they are crap with only crime and drugs. But in a organized fight or war, whites would win for sure.

you are pretty smart

Forum List

Back