White mother killed for saying All lives matter

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Who’s ready for some action?
That was a hate crime. When is the FBI coming to investigate?

Over 400 people have been killed by rioters or because of the riots. The little Goebbels of the Democrat Media Complex are utterly silent about this.

It's far past time the US Government dismantles this Racist Domestic Terrorist Group like they did the Black Panthers in the 60's.

The racist domestic terrorist group is the democrat party.

NOW THAT would be awesome, if the DOJ designated the democrat party a terrorist group. I mean, they are, but to acknowledge it would be epic.

I saw on the news a guy was caught pointing a gun from his car at some BLM protesters after a few words were exchanged.
One of the members of the BLM protest described what happened
She said the guy had stopped his car and said All lives matter and the exchange became heated and the guy drove off
She then stated all lives won't matter until black lives matter
Now that's a terrorist threat if I've ever heard one.

If one finds themselves in a group of Nazis, reciting Hebrew scripture is probably not a great technical move at that moment

That was a hate crime. When is the FBI coming to investigate?
The President needs to fire Wray he seems to be to close to the deep state thugs

If one finds themselves in a group of Nazis, reciting Hebrew scripture is probably not a great technical move at that moment

She made the mistake of thinking that this is America, land of the free where all are free to express ideas. WE have made the mistake of letting our nation no longer BE the America she thought it was.

democrats are fascists. The ONLY law the democrats follow is the law of the jungle.

You should choose a better source: Family of downtown canal shooting victim seeks justice

Not all blacks are Black Lives Matter, and not all racial incidents are BLM, there is zero indication they are associated with BLM. It is one of multiple crimes that occurred on the canal according to the family and police. Until the police catch who did it, we know nothing about motivation.

Since your purpose is to stir use this tragedy to stir up Vigilante violence against black people why dont you instead use this as an argument to oppose DEFUNDING POLICE?

She made the mistake of thinking that this is America, land of the free where all are free to express ideas. WE have made the mistake of letting our nation no longer BE the America she thought it was.

democrats are fascists. The ONLY law the democrats follow is the law of the jungle.
The moment they locked down the USA when only a few were dead I determined that the only rational explanation was that a communist coup was taking place. America is already dead, liberty and freedom are still real in our minds and no where else

I saw on the news a guy was caught pointing a gun from his car at some BLM protesters after a few words were exchanged.
One of the members of the BLM protest described what happened
She said the guy had stopped his car and said All lives matter and the exchange became heated and the guy drove off
She then stated all lives won't matter until black lives matter
Now that's a terrorist threat if I've ever heard one.
The only terrorist threat is pointing a gun at protestors.

Justice for Jessica Whitaker. Prosecute the BLM trash for murder and hold Indianapolis officials responsible for
sheltering a hate group.

Compare and contrast the national furor over George Floyd and Jessica Whitaker.

No indication it is BLM. How about sticking to facts? Rhetoric like this, circulating in the righwing biosphere does nothing for justice but instead incites more violence.

Forum List

Back