White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.
He did him a favor. Being named Quarious is a disgrace to humanity.

If I had a nickel for every time I hear one of these BS stories. Tell me how you know you didn't get a job because of AA, because an employer or college can't tell you, "you didn't get the job because of AA". How do you know the person of color wasn't just more qualified than you are for the job?

So why is there is no history of this so called program to refer to?
It's not a matter of a "job". It's a matter of the past 46 years - not having the Masters degree I was supposed to get, and not having the career I was supposed to have - Both stolen from me by Affirmative Action racists in my graduate school.

And it wasn't a "person of color" who was less qualified than me, it was 8 black students (who could barely speak English) who jumped in front of all of us.

Also, for your edification, I am a "person of color", my grandmother from Villahermosa, Tabasco, and my grandfather from nearby Belize (Central America) and yeah, I speak Spanish desde mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve.

OIP.rchBDLWf1wp-2L_zcz-q1gHaEL

It's not a matter of a "job". It's a matter of the past 46 years - not having the Masters degree I was supposed to get, and not having the career I was supposed to have - Both stolen from me by Affirmative Action racists in my graduate school.

And it wasn't a "person of color" who was less qualified than me, it was 8 black students (who could barely speak English) who jumped in front of all of us.

Also, for your edification, I am a "person of color", my grandmother from Villahermosa, Tabasco, and my grandfather from nearby Belize (Central America) and yeah, I speak Spanish desde mil novacientos cinquenta y nueve.

The hits just keep on coming.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Affrimative action is racism, you are so right!

Ever now and then some lefty tries this, to make a point that, "why aren''t we talking about this white criminal/crazy person?".

Every time, some one answers it, because it is not a political issues. Everyone agrees that white criminals/crazy people should be punished to the full extent of the Law.

Then the thread dies, because everyone is on one side, ie nothing to discuss.

BUt lefties, they have this skill where they choose to always forget this, and so eventually the same idea comes to them and they ask the same question and post the same thread.
This is exactly right, with one qualification: sometimes the case may appear ambiguous, as in the Ahmaud Arbery killing.
[ Murder of Ahmaud Arbery - Wikipedia ] (By the way, Wiki is not a neutral source here. You won't learn about Arbery's criminal record: [ Ahmaud Arbery’s Extensive Criminal Record Blocked by Judge - Conservative Business Journal ] And, to be fair, strictly speaking, and in a perfect world, it wouldn't be relevant.

Then, if the killed is Black and the killer(s) are white, the Race Issue comes up. (Not the other way around, I suspect.)

Forum List

Back