White man killed in random racial hate crime in Stuttgart, Arkansas

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Twenty year old Daniel Ruffin was walking his dog in Stuttgart. He passed a group of black males and one of those males decided that it would be really fun to murder a white person. He shot Ruffin, who died of his wound shortly after.

The gunman and his accomplices didn’t steal anything. Ruffin was killed purely for the thrill of it.

The gunman was arrested and charged. Two of the accomplices were allegedly arrested and quietly set free without charges. The police chief is black and local residents claim one of the accomplices is his own son.

Where is Obama condemning this racial hatred? Where are the threads....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blacks kill twice as many WHITES EVERY YEAR. Every fucking year. No one within the black community cries out about their own peoples racism against whites. How fucking dare you practice this one sided standard shit.

Last edited:
Twenty year old Daniel Ruffin was walking his dog in Stuttgart. He passed a group of black males and one of those males decided that it would be really fun to murder a white person. He shot Ruffin, who died of his wound shortly after.

The gunman and his accomplices didn’t steal anything. Ruffin was killed purely for the thrill of it.

The gunman was arrested and charged. Two of the accomplices were allegedly arrested and quietly set free without charges. The police chief is black and local residents claim one of the accomplices is his own son.

Where is Obama condemning this racial hatred? Where are the threads....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Blacks kill twice as many WHITES EVERY YEAR. Every fucking year. No one within the black community cries out about their own peoples racism against whites. How fucking dare you practice this one sided standard shit.

You know why this happened? Because there WASN'T ENOUGH INFRASTRUCTURE THERE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

And education either!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And, uh, oh shit what was the other one? Um... aw damn.... uh....

Oh yeah SCIENCE!!! WHY WASN'T THERE MORE SCIENCE THERE TO INVEST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH

The miscreant was aprehended and arrested. The prosecuting attorney stated that the motive of the attack was robbery. This whole thread is a fabrication to justify what happened in Fergusan, when in fact it was a totally differant sitiuation. Sad the mental convolutions those fearful xenophobes among us will go to to justify murder of the 'other' kind.

The miscreant was aprehended and arrested. The prosecuting attorney stated that the motive of the attack was robbery. This whole thread is a fabrication to justify what happened in Fergusan, when in fact it was a totally differant sitiuation. Sad the mental convolutions those fearful xenophobes among us will go to to justify murder of the 'other' kind.

Hey Matty won't be done masturbating over this for a long time man. Why are you trying to crash his party? Try posting something about infrastructure. There's a big I-95 project going on in Virginia. He'll definitely get off on that. :thup:

Matty with another race-baiting thread.

Don't worry Mathew, we got your number.

kkk.jpg

Whites don't protest black on white killings because they don't have the time. They are working!! Being on welfare is a huge advantage for blacks when it comes to complaining about injustice.

Another race baiting thread. Those damned ******* are responsible for all crime in America. White people are all angels...even the trailer trash who kill their babies. White on white murder...A ok. White murdering blacks...A-OK. Whites killing, raping, molesting little white or black babies...OK....black man kills white person...HEIL HITLER 88.

Man, I just wanna go out and tie an ****** up to my bumper after this post. This post is driving me ****** crazy. I'm running out of rope already!

Man, I just wanna go out and tie an ****** up to my bumper after this post. This post is driving me ****** crazy. I'm running out of rope already!

:lol: Those damned ******* will drive you to that. They are the only race to commit crimes in America. Pure as snow whites don't break the law!

PS...if you run out of rope, use hemp!

Forum List

Back