White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

[
On what grounds do you believe the jury should have acquitted him?

Self defense obviously. Some drunken black trollop is banging on your door at 4 AM in DETROIT!!! That can only mean trouble. THINK

Did you admit that you're a dumb ass who would have lost a million dollars because the jury in this case was 10 whites and 4 blacks?

THINK

You sir are a typical USMB idiot. This took me about 20 seconds to find

Jury seated in murder trial of Dearborn Heights man who shot woman on porch Detroit Free Press freep.com

The jury, made up of seven men and seven women — two of whom will serve as alternates — is expected to hear opening statements Wednesday at the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in Detroit. There are four African-American jurors, two women and two men.

10 of the 14 jurors selected were white. MORON

Only you are dumb enough to believe that. Detroit is 90% black. THINK

Call the police? HAHAHA. This is detroit, you blithering idiot. They got like 2 cops for the whole bankrupt city. In detroit you've got to shoot first and ask questions later. THINK

You are yet to explain what sort of threat an unarmed drunk woman could have been to a man with a gun standing behind a screen door.

Jury seated in murder trial of Dearborn Heights man who shot woman on porch Detroit Free Press freep.com

The jury, made up of seven men and seven women — two of whom will serve as alternates — is expected to hear opening statements Wednesday at the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice in Detroit. There are four African-American jurors, two women and two men.

Holy shit , I provide you with a link to a newscast that says the jury was 10 white people and 4 blacks and you STILL don't believe it?

My God sonny. What is your malfunction?

I guess you don't know that lawyers pick jurors from a pool ... percentages of blacks in the pool have little to do with whom they choose.

Now that you know that ... prove the news is lying ...

I guess you don't know that lawyers pick jurors from a pool ... percentages of blacks in the pool have little to do with whom they choose.

Now that you know that ... prove the news is lying ...

In fact I'd bet that this guy's lawyer used every challenge he had to strike black jurors. probably never even challenged a white juror.

Holy shit , I provide you with a link to a newscast that says the jury was 10 white people and 4 blacks and you STILL don't believe it?

My God sonny. What is your malfunction?
No one ever said racists are sane. :dunno:

Oh god now you don't even believe that they managed to find a white person in Detroit. You dumb fuck.

[

Self defense obviously. Some drunken black trollop is banging on your door at 4 AM in DETROIT!!! That can only mean trouble. THINK

She was behind a screen door. He was armed. Where was the threat?

Her accomplices. This is SOP for blacks. Create a disturbance at the front door while the rest of the gang comes in the back. THINK

[

Her accomplices. This is SOP for blacks. Create a disturbance at the front door while the rest of the gang comes in the back. THINK
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. You're actually claiming burglars' MO (not that the victim was one) is to wake residents, rouse them into being alert and suspicious, and provide them the opportunity to arm themselves before they break in; when they could easily break into someone's house while the resident is most likely sleeping and potentially rob them without even being detected.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He got 17 years. He'll get good time/work time credit and serve only half. That's fair. He really was wrong to have blasted away at someone on his porch no matter how drunk she was.

Drunk. 4 AM. Pounding on his door. He was under attack and for all he knows, there's a whole bunch of these animals. If the races were reversed, you crazy libs would be calling the shooter a hero.
LMAO Yeah, Katz is one crazy lib. :lmao:

[

Shooting the person at the FRONT door is going to make you more or less aware of the people coming in the BACK door? Sounds to me like that would be the ultimate distraction.

[
That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. You're actually claiming burglars' MO (not that the victim was one) is to wake residents, rouse them into being alert and suspicious, and provide them the opportunity to arm themselves before they break in; when they could easily break into someone's house while the resident is most likely sleeping and potentially rob them without even being detected.

Happens every day. These are blacks and they know even if caught, nothing will be done to them. We have an affirmative action legal system and this case illustrates it. If the races were reversed here, the shooter would be a hero.

[

Happens every day. These are blacks and they know even if caught, nothing will be done to them. We have an affirmative action legal system and this case illustrates it. If the races were reversed here, the shooter would be a hero.
Really? Then you should have no problem linking to a news article of such a crime happening in Detroit since yesterday..... g'head, I'll wait ....

Forum List

Back