white man arrested for shooting blacks on a gas station

I know but I've seen 60 days in. Have you seen that show? The whites have the least amount of power. And when it gets around what he did? OMG! He's in trouble!!!

Are you rooting for him?
my brother in law has been in prison half his life.....and yes he was with the white guys....he watched that show and when i asked him how real that was he said it would be much different in the places he has been in......he said he laughed at much of the shit that went on there.....he said real prison aint like a TV show.....

my brother in law has been in prison half his life.....and yes he was with the white guys....he watched that show and when i asked him how real that was he said it would be much different in the places he has been in......he said he laughed at much of the shit that went on there.....he said real prison aint like a TV show.....

Seemed pretty real to me. And most of the under cover people there said that prison was not like the prison they were in before. So sounds like not all prisons are the same.

Trust me, a white guy who's in prison for wanting to kill blacks and muslims, aint going to do well in prison. The whites are out numbered.

Seemed pretty real to me. And most of the under cover people there said that prison was not like the prison they were in before. So sounds like not all prisons are the same.

Trust me, a white guy who's in prison for wanting to kill blacks and muslims, aint going to do well in prison. The whites are out numbered.
of course it seemed real to you.....what do you have to compare it with?...and yea under cover people who are part of a TV show....

Forum List

Back