White House assigns Kalama Harris in charge of Ukraine problem

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Like she handled the border crisis, yup. :laughing0301:

Try, Try Again: Kamala Harris to Take Lead on Ukraine​

"Despite no meaningful progress in either of her previous assignments handling the southern border crisis or the fight against Republican voting legislation, the White House is dispatching Vice President Kamala Harris to Europe to lead the response to the Ukraine crisis.

Harris will reportedly travel to Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference, as European heads of state continue their efforts to prevent a Russian invasion of Ukraine and Russian President Vladimir Putin continues to mass troops along the Ukrainian border."

Try, Try Again: Kamala Harris to Take Lead on Ukraine

What, does Tater The Putz think Putin needs a blow-job?

suck.jpg

"Despite no meaningful progress in either of her previous assignments handling the southern border crisis or the fight against Republican voting legislation, the White House is dispatching Vice President Kamala Harris to Europe to lead the response to the Ukraine crisis.

Harris will reportedly travel to Germany to attend the Munich Security Conference, as European heads of state continue their efforts to prevent a Russian invasion of Ukraine and Russian President Vladimir Putin continues to mass troops along the Ukrainian border."

Hey ... When they were hammering her about being in charge of the border ... And never even going there.
Didn't she use the excuse she had never been to Europe either?

I seriously thought this was an Onion headline. :D

If she ends up President, this woman will be the most insulted and disrespected person in history. It is going to be embarrassing ugly. And if her personal issues as we see with people leaving as just being Vice President, it will not be good. You can almost start hearing the chants of "Heels Up" everywhere. And that is to start.

Kamala is in charge of the Ukraine problem? I feel bad for those poor fuckers. Do the democrats think that Biden won't be blamed for the fuck-up that is coming if Kamala is in charge? Apparently so. So, throw her under the bus, Joe didn't like her anyway. Payback time, bitch.

Really very interesting change in midstream!

So I'll just ask for an evaluation of Kamala's position on being pro-war or antiwar? I probably should know but I have little idea?

Every time Joe encounters a rough problem, the big hero tosses it to his flunky, Kamala.
So what will she do ? Here's a possibility. She'll find somewhere to go, far away from where the problem is (East Ukraine border), and claim to be investigating the root of the problem. The UN, in New York could work.

This has to be satire.

If Kamala is really in charge of the Ukrainian mess I should start considering building a bomb shelter.

So my guess is she will just sit there and agree with whoever she thinks sounds like they know what they are doing, then come back and repeat what they said, and call it a day.

Forum List

Back