White cyclist on PCH is mowed down by a black man in a Lexus and then stabbed to death by the driver, former accountant,making 'white privilege' slurs

Is there a way one can determine if this is covered by the Pfizer paid corporate media?

I am sure as fuck not going to watch, maybe their websites.

The problem is staying solved though....One more cyclist off busy streets and one more criminal in prison....Well maybe.

i didnt look at the video, was he in the middle of PCH?

One less black accountant practicing as well…thats a shame.

It is interesting that USMB cult fucks avoid threads like these….why?

I KNOW YOU CULT FUCKS SEE THIS THREAD, WHY NOT ADDRESS IT?

This is a hate crime. Hate crimes are bad, right?

I am sure CNN is all over this one.

Clearly a hate crime.

This happened yesterday, and the investigators haven't reported on the motive or any possible relationship between the victim and his attacker. The police tend not to give out a lot of information until they've sorted out what happened and why.

This of course, allows the right wing billionaire media to speculate, and promote conspiracy theories about what happened, and as we saw with Paul Pelosi, their speculations are always salacious, vicious, and false.

The source in the OP, is unreliable, and questionable. It's not hard to find reliable sources , but they don't make up shit and speculate as to what happens.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
It is interesting that USMB cult fucks avoid threads like these….why?

I KNOW YOU CULT FUCKS SEE THIS THREAD, WHY NOT ADDRESS IT?

This is a hate crime. Hate crimes are bad, right?

We don't know what kind of crime it was because there are no credible reports of what happened, other than a black man in a Lexus ran down a white man on a bicycle and then stabbed him to death. It could be a crime of passion for all you know. Until you know the motive, you don't know whether it was a hate crime.

We don't know what kind of crime it was because there are no credible reports of what happened, other than a black man in a Lexus ran down a white man on a bicycle and then stabbed him to death. It could be a crime of passion for all you know. Until you know the motive, you don't know whether it was a hate crime.
You mean like how you and your buddies all claim a white man committed any mass shooting and that he was a righty? Without facts or reporting? Or perhaps like how you insist every black man shot by cops was murdered for no apparent reason EVEN when the report says he shot at the cops?

I see, so is it non-Trump stories or stories that involve a black man you wait for credible reports.

Read the fucking article, lizardgirl.

Good God…you cult fucks are something else.

Really that's what you are going with? Let's switch the players.White man driving the car and the black man on bicycle. What would you say then. Don't lie.

News already mentioned they did not know each other. They believed it was road rage. However, we don't know did race play a role in the incident.

FROM THE FUCKING ARTICLE:

“Witnesses say he was holding a BB gun when he approached Dr Mammone, a married father-of-two, and was screaming racial slurs about 'white privilege' , according to ABC7.

SO THE WITNESSES ARE LYING ABOUT THE RACIAL SLURS?

You cult fucks are so brainwashed.

Forum List

Back