While some Americans die in the freezing weather, Biden heads to a tropical vacation spot

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Biden heading to U.S. Virgin Islands for vacation​

WASHINGTON >> President Joe Biden on Tuesday has headed to a place very familiar to him — the U.S. Virgin Islands — to enjoy some downtime and warmer weather and to ring in a new year with family.

The White House announced late Monday that the president and his wife, first lady Jill Biden, would depart Washington on Tuesday for St. Croix, one of three islands that make up the U.S. territory in the Caribbean. St. John and St. Thomas are the other two islands.

And of course the same media that skewers any Republican for doing something like this, senile Joe will get a pass.

Huge difference:

Everything that could be done during the storm has been done, and will continue to be done.

Ted Cruz from Texas went to Cancun when?

First spotted at an airport by a social media user who posted his photo, there was an immediate outcry overnight that a U.S. senator would travel out of the state amid the worst storm in many Texans' lifetimes.

By all means, OF COURSE, they are equal and the same. !!!!

Did he forget to ask you if you wanted to go on his dime, again?

The Virgin Islands?

Yeah, Bill Clinton went there but it wasn't what he thought, so he hooked up with Jizz-Lane and her self-hanging husband.

Why are they announcing where he's going. The Virgin Islands isn't that big, and Biden will avoid any slums, so he would be easy to find. Are his people setting him up?

Huge difference:

Everything that could be done during the storm has been done, and will continue to be done.

First spotted at an airport by a social media user who posted his photo, there was an immediate outcry overnight that a U.S. senator would travel out of the state amid the worst storm in many Texans' lifetimes.

And a U.S. president traveled out of country while one of the worst storms in many American's lifetimes.

Huge difference:

If Ted were governor, you'd have a point. What could a U.S. Senator have done staying in Texas that he couldn't do in Cancun?

Call the Senate leadership and say, "Hey, fellas! The weather channel is telling the truth. I know, because I canceled my trip and stayed here to see it for myself. Yeah, we're all freezing our balls off here!"

Reminds me of a Texan heading for warmer weather during a cold spell...Democrats lost their minds over that one.

And a U.S. president traveled out of country while one of the worst storms in many American's lifetimes.
Tell us again how he is going to be incommunicado and not able to take any actions if needed as he takes a vacation at the end of the year?

There is no one at the helm?
What more disasters do you expect will happen now that the storm has diminished all over ?

Crying a Million tears because you do not know how the government works and what is really needed.

He is supposed to be doing what? Going from State to State taking away resources needed which would be used for his security? Take away from each Governor's time, every Mayor's time, just because YOU have decided that it is exactly what he SHOULD be doing, when it is not necessary AT ALL?

:)

If Ted were governor, you'd have a point. What could a U.S. Senator have done staying in Texas that he couldn't do in Cancun?

Call the Senate leadership and say, "Hey, fellas! The weather channel is telling the truth. I know, because I canceled my trip and stayed here to see it for myself. Yeah, we're all freezing our balls off here!"
If Cruz had nothing that he could have done in Texas he would not have run back to Texas, but simply told reporters that there was nothing he could do at the time for the State and remained with his family.

Apparently he knew otherwise.

Our President had a great year, he deserves a vacation before he gets back to work
I love a guy with a great sense of humor!

Really%20rotfl-M.gif

Huge difference:

That would have some merrit IF the country was running along like a well oiled machine. It can easily and rightly be said that we have never been in worse condition since the Civil War.

Huge difference:

Ted Cruz has no control over State Govt or the Executive. There was nothing a US Senator could have done.

Xiden is in charge of the Federal Executive, there is plenty more that could be done, he runs the Coast Guard and FEMA

Forum List

Back