Which World Leader Are You?

Congratulations, you're Vladimir Putin! Putin is often looked down upon due to his brashness and unwillingness to compromise. You share similar qualities with Putin but not to the same extent. You are brash when you need to be because more often than not people need to be told when they are wrong, otherwise they will continue to falter. You're unwillingness to compromise derives from the love you have of those who will have to pay consequences for your decisions. These qualities make you a strong and steadfast leader.

:laugh2:

Congratulations, you're Vladimir Putin! Putin is often looked down upon due to his brashness and unwillingness to compromise. You share similar qualities with Putin but not to the same extent. You are brash when you need to be because more often than not people need to be told when they are wrong, otherwise they will continue to falter. You're unwillingness to compromise derives from the love you have of those who will have to pay consequences for your decisions. These qualities make you a strong and steadfast leader.

Likewise

Congratulations, you're Angela Merkel! The qualities that made Angela Merkel chancellor are the same that guide you in life. Merkel's experience is based on her ability to study. Like her you were most likely a very good student in school. Merkel herself was at one time a scientist. It's this logical reasoning and analysis of the world that makes her such a strong leader and you are no different. There's no pussyfooting around with a person who makes decisions with logic and reason. These leaders have the greatest effect on the world as it is the most direct.

:cheeky-smiley-018:

I'd like to be the head dude of the Principality of Monaco. Seems to me that's the best thing going when it comes to the world's ruling gigs, including the best seats for the annual Grand Prix. What a life and I just know I'd be good at it.

And on top of all this. Mr. Putin was the only President that attempted helping President Assad.

Forum List

Back