Which Vaccine?

In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.

So you think the vaccines are dangerous, you think Obama is a Manchurian candidate, you’re a birther, and you think Michelle Obama is a man.

I bet you also think Sandy Hook was fake, don’t you?

One thing is for sure 3 war criminals: Bush, Clinton, Obama and Trump are pushing the COVID injections. That gives me another good reason to stay away from the mRNA injections.

1. Vaccines are dangerous
2. Again Obama's mom was in the CIA
3. I researched Obama's birth years ago but I could research that again if you like. Honestly I haven't looked at that in years because it really makes no difference now.
4. False Flags have been used for a very long time and the governments are even on record doing it. There is a lot of evidence on Sandy Hook that points in the direction of a false flag.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?
The question is can you trust them with their side effects.
Side effects have been minimal.

Vaccines FAQ- JHU

Keep believing what the MSM tells you. :D

3,964 DEAD 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines

CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms”

31,079 Injured Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”

Even if all those deaths could be proven to be due to the vaccine, which I highly doubt, that's only a 0.007% death rate based on the number of doses worldwide, much lower than Covid.

Covid Doses Worldwide

Do you have a problem with research and educating myself and others on how the world really works?

Says the guy who thinks Michelle Obama is a guy.

Excuse me, I’m going to go see if I can find Big Foot and then I’m going get to the bottom of Pizza Gate.

I see you don't know how to read. I said Joan Rivers seems to think so. I really don't know if Mrs. Obama is a guy or not and it really don't matter to me. If Mr. Obama like sucking the shlang then that is his business.

I really don't research Big Foot, I am not interested in that. Pizza Gate was a setup so people won't look into the real child trafficking by the 1 percent. Actually you can go back and read a book by Cathy Obrien which was written in the 90's called Trance Formation of America. She was an MK Ultra victim and trafficked by presidents and other's of the criminal empire. They still have her daughter.

Which covid vaccine prevents one from being infected? Which one prevents transmission?
Side effects have been minimal.

Vaccines FAQ- JHU

Keep believing what the MSM tells you. :D

3,964 DEAD 162,610 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines

CDC: 2,050 DEAD Following COVID “Vaccines” as 300+ Deaths Added This Week – 16 Deaths from New J&J Shot Producing “COVID Symptoms”

31,079 Injured Following Experimental COVID mRNA “Vaccines”

Even if all those deaths could be proven to be due to the vaccine, which I highly doubt, that's only a 0.007% death rate based on the number of doses worldwide, much lower than Covid.

Covid Doses Worldwide

Well, go be an experiment and take the mRNA injection. That is your choice. It don't really bother me if you get sick and die or not. But if you do, here is some information if you do get sick. You can't sue the vaccine makers themselves, they have no liability. You have to go through the government.

“The simple truth is: the US government is anticipating many people will be filing claims for compensation, when their family members are harmed or killed by a new COVID vaccine … This new federal vaccine court for COVID will operate exactly like the present system for paying out claims for vaccine injury to children. Citizens have to jump through many absurd hoops and navigate all sorts of red tape, to try to squeeze money out of the federal government. The system is set up that way. It’s your basic bureaucratic nightmare.

The language that establishes the new COVID vaccine court is found in the Federal Register, 3/17/20, buried in section 14 of a document titled: Declaration Under the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act for Medical Countermeasures Against COVID-19. Here is the relevant passage in that document:

Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program…Section 319F-4 of the PHS Act, 42 U.S.C. 247d-6e, authorizes the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) to provide benefits to eligible individuals who sustain a serious physical injury or die as a direct result of the administration or use of a Covered [COVID] Countermeasure [e.g., a vaccine]. Compensation under the CICP for an injury directly caused by a Covered Countermeasure is based on the requirements set forth in this Declaration, the administrative rules for the Program, and the statute. To show direct causation between a Covered Countermeasure and a serious physical injury, the statute requires ‘compelling, reliable, valid, medical and scientific evidence.’ The administrative rules for the Program further explain the necessary requirements for eligibility under the CICP…”

I see you don't know how to read. I said Joan Rivers seems to think so. I really don't know if Mrs. Obama is a guy or not and it really don't matter to me.

Are you losing track of your own stupid beliefs?

1617097985288.png

Like I said, "says the guy who thinks Michelle Obama is a guy".

I see you don't know how to read. I said Joan Rivers seems to think so. I really don't know if Mrs. Obama is a guy or not and it really don't matter to me.

View attachment 474135

So you are using other arguments for this current argument? And as you can see I was laughing and being funny. Maybe you should learn the difference. Do you know the difference between saying something jokingly and seriously?

Take modera or Phizer

93-year-old woman talks about how this is very much like the Holocaust

View attachment 474135

So you are using other arguments for this current argument? And as you can see I was laughing and being funny. Maybe you should learn the difference. Do you know the difference between saying something jokingly and seriously?
Seriously, the chances of dying of Covid are orders of magnitude greater than dying of complications from the vaccine.

Hard to tell which of your idiotic beliefs are a joke and which of your idiotic beliefs are just plain idiotic.

Hard to tell which of your idiotic beliefs are a joke and which of your idiotic beliefs are just plain idiotic.

Have you every thought that maybe you are the ignorant one? if you ever want to start doing research and learn something. Here are some basic things to start with:

The Cabal has orchestrated its efforts through various arms working to assure we do not become aware of our true mastery.

Media

The most insidious activity is covert media programming. From cartoons to pop music and even news and mainstream television, a fear agenda permeates all. This subconscious programming entrains us to be fearful, stressed, and sick.

Hollywood’s creative efforts often fit into a precise formulaic scripts Blockbuster movies are in place to program our reactions so that when a cataclysmic event does occur, they can predict our responses.

Pharmaceuticals and Food

Genetically modified foods, sugar, and chemicals rather than living foods are all part of a long term plan to weaken and sicken us.

In adding fluoride to the drinking water, we are unknowingly pumped with chemicals that ensure we cannot reach the states of spiritual expansion. Fluoride blocks the pineal gland chakra (center of psychic vision) and inhibits the opening of our higher spiritual functions.

Education

The mainstream education system does not encourage free thinking, instead of creating followers. Children who do not comply in sitting quietly in their seats they are placed on drugs at a young age.

More damaging still is the fact that modern education is a complex brainwashing system designed to teach the version of the world they want us to believe is real. William Tompkins, a former Naval insider, boldly states:

“Every school on the planet has been given lies. All education has been given lies about astronomy, mathematics, technical capabilities, [and] history.”

When we are falsely taught what the world is, we cannot see beyond the scope of what we have been programmed to believe.

Science and Technology

The government uses scientific innovation, financed by the Cabal, as a means of power. When we recognize that every technological advance made in the last century is destructive to the environment, and disrupts the harmony of the natural world, we begin to glimpse the reaching of their control.

Nikola Tesla created brilliant inventions that would grant us all true freedom. His vision was so far-reaching he created technologies that would connect and empower the world. His ideas posed a huge threat to the ways the Cabal maintain wealth and control.

Suppression of patents and great thinkers who create technologies to better our world are notoriously squashed so we are crippled in our ability to thrive and grow. If they control science and technology, they proliferate their agenda to suppress freedom of thought and spirit.

Monetary System

The Cabal has created an exploited society living in debt and forced to work jobs that drain our life force. We become slaves to the money (or lack thereof) and must rely on the establishment to save us in the form of loans, credit cards, and fees. While the global elite amasses larger amounts of wealth, the middle class is buried in greater debt to simply survive.

Religion and Science

Religion is blocking our path to God while Science is closing our minds.

Belief systems limit our access to spirit and truth. Through science and religion, the cabal crafted a lens with which we view the world. This ensures we do not go beyond the current limitations of perception.

The main way they control us is by controlling our co-creative ability. They control our power of creative thinking, dreaming, and manifesting, diluting our ability to trust and know ourselves. In doing so they have made us believe we are not in control of our reality.

When we recognize that everything we think and feel is a cabal program, we lift the veil to take actions to awaken and restore our innate powers.

View attachment 474135

Seriously, the chances of dying of Covid are orders of magnitude greater than dying of complications from the vaccine.

Did you know Germ theory is just a theory because it hasn't been proven and actually was proven to be a fraud a long time ago? Also if you did manage to get this so called new flu, you have a 99% chance of living. And here is the math on the mRNA injection.

Your own immune system
Which has failed over half a million Americans already dope.
In the past I have researched Obama, and some have said that he was born in Kenya. One must remember that Obama's mom was a CIA agent and he was quite the Manchurian candidate. Joan Rivers seemed to think Michelle Obama was a man. Kind of fishy not long after her saying that, she unexpectedly died.
That's some serious crazy right there Cletus

Last edited:
As far as side effects, I have had both shots. The first gave me nothing but a sore arm. The second made me feel shitty for 36 hours.

Except for the foot growing out of my back making my clothes fit funny...nothing

But people like theHawk should NOT get the shot. They need to be Darwined from society.

Buh Bye

View attachment 474135

Did you know Germ theory is just a theory because it hasn't been proven and actually was proven to be a fraud a long time ago? Also if you did manage to get this so called new flu, you have a 99% chance of living. And here is the math on the mRNA injection.
I get my info from the real experts.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

I do. Check the actual VAERS data base, if you can use your PC to do more than type on message boards. You can query any side effect you want and even read the individual reports if you choose. I just did, then ran the numbers. I like the odds I will not have anything more than a mild reaction or none. Of course I've had Covid (mild) and also personally seen people die of Covid, looking into their blank eyes as they were no longer there, after talking to them walking around 2 or 3 nights before. There is no prediction of the progress of what that disease will lead to. Place your bets big guy. I'll go with the numbers for the win.
I don’t know one person who has gotten the WuFlu, but I do know someone who nearly died from the vaccine. He only lived because he got to the hospital in time for them to fix his blood platelet levels after several days in intensive care. If he had waited a few more hours he’d likely be dead.
Glad he made it. Congrats on being in a group that has taken enough precautions and nobody you know has kicked the bucket. I haven't lost anybody close. Just been very close (proximity wise) when somebody was lost.

Forum List

Back