Which song did you drink your first beer to?

^^^ If it was grape juice, it would then be purple instead of red.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Wow. . . I had no idea you were there! :eek-52: Honestly? I have no idea what color it was. (When I raised my son, he preferred the purple grapes, but he would eat all three.)

. . . and bless you as well!

^^^ Was wine an alcoholic drink in the Lord's time the way that it is now?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You store grape juice in a leather container to ferment, then tell me if it becomes an alcoholic drink. Of course it was.

^^^ Where would the alcoholic content come from, no matter where the drink is stored?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Fermentation. Yeast, which is everywhere, eats the sugars in the juice, and poops alcohol. Simple brewing 101. The same process used in making beer, wine, and the source of alcohol in rum, whiskey, or any other alcoholic drink. You never saw black birds get drunk from eating rotten figs or pears that fell on the ground under the tree? I used to sit on my grandmother's back porch and laugh while watching them try to fly after they did that that every summer.

Last edited:
I have never had a beer in my life. Despite the fact that I was the kind of girl that preferred busting heads to any other activity my Grandmother said that ladies didn't drink beer. Beer was something only low class slatterns drank. And only in the beer halls at that.
Okay, so you high society "ladies" prefer Zinfandel and Mad Dog 20 20. Got it.
:ahole-1:

Forum List

Back