Which Side Are You On? Republicans and Donald or America?

Sides. Will you side with Trump and Republicans and support rhe New Aristocratic Class ruling America and supported by dupes and suckers, or will you support America and old-time American values and traditions.

Select your team. Will you be on the side of war heroes like Vietnam War Marine Veteran Mueller and 37 year Navy Seal Veteran Adm. McRaven or will you blindly follow Liar in Chief President Bone-spurs as he continues to drag America through the sewage of deplorable behavior that defines him and his selfish immature narcissism and a drunken-like desire for dictatorial power.

How is Trump being a dictator like the boy king Obama tried to be?

Please be specific, so I can make fun of your drunken ass..

Boy?
We know what you meant.

That he was an immature child?

Yeah it’s pretty obvious

Sides. Will you side with Trump and Republicans and support rhe New Aristocratic Class ruling America and supported by dupes and suckers, or will you support America and old-time American values and traditions.

Select your team. Will you be on the side of war heroes like Vietnam War Marine Veteran Mueller and 37 year Navy Seal Veteran Adm. McRaven or will you blindly follow Liar in Chief President Bone-spurs as he continues to drag America through the sewage of deplorable behavior that defines him and his selfish immature narcissism and a drunken-like desire for dictatorial power.

Are you that stupid to think that because Mueller was a Vietnam War Marine Veteran he is such a "Hero"?
Well if you do, let me remind you that there are 10's of MILLION of us Vietnam War Marine Veterans who completely 100 percent Support President Trum, and would never in a hundred years have voted for that Crooked, Creep Hillary Clinton.
So to answer your Dumb Ass question... I'm on the Trump Team!
You are delusional if you think you are among 10's of millions of Vietnam Marine Corps Veterans. Only about 500,000 brave Marines served during the entire war, a small group of special Americans. Each and every one is a hero to many Americans. Thank you for your service and thank you for voicing your opinion on this thread.

Are you that stupid to think that because Mueller was a Vietnam War Marine Veteran he is such a "Hero"?
Well if you do, let me remind you that there are 10's of MILLION of us Vietnam War Marine Veterans who completely 100 percent Support President Trum, and would never in a hundred years have voted for that Crooked, Creep Hillary Clinton.
So to answer your Dumb Ass question... I'm on the Trump Team!
You are delusional if you think you are among 10's of millions of Vietnam Marine Corps Veterans. Only about 500,000 brave Marines served during the entire war, a small group of special Americans. Each and every one is a hero to many Americans. Thank you for your service and thank you for voicing your opinion on this thread.

Amazing how you guys on the left called them baby killers until you found a way to benefit politically from them

Pay attention folks. Trump is doing thing dictators do to become dictators. Neutralizing the press is the first step and he is trying his hardest to do that. Purging his critics is also a step. He is doing that.

The Democrat Press is the one purging critics. It's working tirelessly to have Republicans censored and banned at every turn. Credible American Journalism died a long time ago. Trump is Spot On when he rips Fake News. Good on em. :thup:

Not so much Republicans, but definitely on Trump and America's side
You can not be on both sides. Being on Trump's side is anti -American.

Nah, i'm completely over Soros-owned Globalists. They sold Citizens out years ago. Trump's putting Citizen interests first. And that's what a US President should be doing. The fact the Soros-owned Globalists hate him, makes me like him much more. He's doing something right.

I wrote-in Ron Paul again, screw you guys. He got 1 electoral vote, too, and wasn't even running for President, so have some of that.

There are two sides in this civil war you Stalinists have started.

America, or the democrats.

You are traitors seeking to end the United States Constitution.

all 3, you're on the commie, ban straws and sodas for the kids side

Says you. That's just your uninformed biased opinion. Trump is cleaning out the bureaucratic elitists in both political parties, and the average working tax-paying American citizen is rejoicing. Finally. God bless America. Asshole.

Pay attention folks. Trump is doing thing dictators do to become dictators. Neutralizing the press is the first step and he is trying his hardest to do that. Purging his critics is also a step. He is doing that.

How did he "neutralize the press," fucking liar?

Did he lock reporters in prison?

{
During the Obama administration, the Department of Justice brought charges against eight people accused of leaking to the media — Thomas Drake, Shamai Leibowitz, Stephen Kim, Chelsea Manning, Donald Sachtleben, Jeffrey Sterling, John Kiriakou and Edward Snowden.

Since I’ve been in office, my attitude has been zero tolerance for these kinds of leaks and speculation.

Thomas Drake was a senior NSA executive who started his job on September 11, 2001. In the post-terror attack climate, he had repeatedly complained — both internally at the agency and to Congress and the Department of Defense — about waste and lack of privacy protections at the spy agency. In 2005, he allegedly started talking to Siobhan Gorman, a reporter for the Baltimore Sun, and provided her with unclassified documents for a story detailing how the NSA wasted hundreds of millions of dollars on a spying program that infringed on Americans’ privacy.
}

Obama used the Espionage Act to put a record number of reporters' sources in jail, and Trump could be even worse

Oh wait, that was your god-emperor, the boi king Barry da Fairy.

Maybe what the press needs to do is go back to REPORTING the news, not trying to MAKE the news.

Yeah, and not tampering with Juries by threatening their families.

CNN, NYT And Other News Outlets Ask Manafort Judge To Release Jurors’ Names, Addresses

How is Trump being a dictator like the boy king Obama tried to be?

Please be specific, so I can make fun of your drunken ass..

Boy?
We know what you meant.

Yeah, for Barry da Fairy it should be boi.

Being on the side of Trump and Republicans is being on America's side.

The dems side with foreign countries and foreign citizens.

I hear ya, but i'm not very loyal to the Republican Party. Too many Big Government Neocons and RINO's. But i do support Trump. He's giving the Anti-American Globalists hell. I'm completely over Soros-owned Globalist Puppets.

They sold Citizens out years ago. It's all about catering to foreign interests for them. One example is them seeing Millions of future Democrat voters in Illegals. I like Trump because he is putting Citizens' interests first. It's refreshing seeing a US President doing that. I wish the man all the best.

He is? Let's see:

Trump is for bringing home more American jobs and obvious successful.
He's for keeping more jobs in America, again, obviously successful.
He nominated a constitutionalist judge for the Supreme Court.
He's a full blown capitalist. Capitalism, the reason for our success in the world.
He's going toe to toe with our adversaries which include Iran and North Korea.
He's for securing our border. After all, you really have no country without borders.

Now, shall I give you the Democrat agenda so you can properly determine who is anti-American?

Forum List

Back