Which of these leading Democrats do you approve of and why?

Which of these leading Democrats do you approve of and why? Choose as many as you like

• Biden

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Harris

• Pelosi

• Schiff

• Bernie

• Buttigieg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kerry

• Rice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psaki

• Obama

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Why would anyone support a Democrat, look at this spectacle, for instance

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
AOC!

1635790132650.gif

If I had to pick one, probably Obama. Saved the country from Bush and GOP's 2008 financial crash. Good President and seems like a good family man. Wish he could've done more but old Mitch obstructed his entire 2nd term :(

That's a parroted lie. The Demonicrats controlled congress when we entered your Bush recession, and the floor occurred on Obama's watch and his Democrat run congress. His govt. under-performed while they built govt. capital, which I know for fact.

I do agree they seem to have raised very good children.

If I had to pick one, probably Obama. Saved the country from Bush and GOP's 2008 financial crash. Good President and seems like a good family man. Wish he could've done more but old Mitch obstructed his entire 2nd term :(
Obama was and is a traitor. He is pulling Biden's strings and sytematically destroying this country. A job he started in 2008 that Killary was supposed to finish.

Obama was and is a traitor. He is pulling Biden's strings and sytematically destroying this country. A job he started in 2008 that Killary was supposed to finish.

Give the poster credit, at least he gave a reason. Try and find another. What's interesting is how leftists think, which is they approve of this and that without a reason to.

If this was swung around and Republicans were listed instead, bet your ass we could give OBJECTIVE reasons why we support them, and those who we don't we'd give objective reasons why.

That's the difference between left and right.

Gabbi. Murphy. I may not agree with them 100% but they are pretty solid people with the best interest of our country in mind.

Gabbi. Murphy. I may not agree with them 100% but they are pretty solid people with the best interest of our country in mind.

If you mean Gabbard I agree, she's the only Democrat I like. She's a good person and doesn't appear to have anything to hide.

None.

I don't believe any Democrats right now haven't been infected by Biden and his administration and the current climate attitude of liberals and progressives.

Even if we got rid of Biden and had another democrat as president things would continue to go downhill like they are. Maybe not as noticeably to the public if someone more coherent was doing the talking but I don't think any of them truly love america and want to keep this a great country.

That's a parroted lie. The Demonicrats controlled congress when we entered your Bush recession, and the floor occurred on Obama's watch and his Democrat run congress. His govt. under-performed while they built govt. capital, which I know for fact.

I do agree they seem to have raised very good children.
Thanks for creating a topic with a poll, then berating and insulting people for responding. Makes total sense

These are who the left supports to run stuff. Which of these leading Democrats do you approve of, and why?
There's not a damn one on that list who is worth a shit. If they were on fire I would not stop to piss on any of them.

How about a write-in vote - Joe Manchin...

I could not vote for any of those people.

I have some respect for Manchin. I guess even some for Tulsi Gabbard who is way Left Wing in my book.

I was almost tempted to click on Bernie, but he is far too Left-Wing, in a very harmful way. I do respect that he stands by his beliefs, kind of like Rand Paul on the Right. I can't stand Bernie's policies, but he is mostly legit. I find that refreshing.

I voted for Bernie in the Dem Primary. Only because I thought it would hurt Biden and there was no way Bernie could beat Trump. We had no Republican primary, so I voted in the Democrat one. That's how it works in Virginia - vote in whichever one you want.

I have never voted "for" a Democrat in my life in a general election.

I love this quote from Democrat JFK, spoken in 1961 before I was born...
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Forum List

Back