This Bill will Fight Inflation

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Transportation Secretary and former South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg, says the first step towards cutting inflation back is for lawmakers in Congress to pass both the bipartisan infrastructure bill and the social spending bill.

However, other experts, like former Clinton treasury secretary and Obama economic advisor Larry Summers, has said that inflation will continue to be a problem. Summers said, “until the Fed & Treasury fully recognize the inflation reality, they are unlikely to deal with it successfully.”

Looney Tunes logic, spend a boat load of money to curb inflation.

Buttigieg On Social Spending Bill: "This bill will fight inflation." - 93.1FM WIBC

Transportation Secretary and former South Bend, Indiana mayor Pete Buttigieg, says the first step towards cutting inflation back is for lawmakers in Congress to pass both the bipartisan infrastructure bill and the social spending bill.

However, other experts, like former Clinton treasury secretary and Obama economic advisor Larry Summers, has said that inflation will continue to be a problem. Summers said, “until the Fed & Treasury fully recognize the inflation reality, they are unlikely to deal with it successfully.”

Looney Tunes logic, spend a boat load of money to curb inflation.

Buttigieg On Social Spending Bill: "This bill will fight inflation." - 93.1FM WIBC

Not only will the "infrastructure" bill cost zero dollars and end inflation, it is pretty much the only way to bring about world peace and get my my lawn mowed cuz it's November and I refuse to mow in November.

So yea. Makes sense to me.

Inflation occurred when Trump was leaving office what makes you think having a negative GDP does to an economy?

united-states-inflation-cpi.png

Biden doesn't control the means of production or the distribution of goods the capitalist do.
Well Duh, we've see he definitely doesn't control the distribution of goods, just take a look at the ships off the California coast.

Higher inflation, high price increase faster / higher than last 30 years, massive energy cost increases is all by design - Cloward-Piven.

Forum List

Back