Which is a bigger number: 4,380 American deaths per year from illegals or 254 blacks shot by cops?

This, like the confederate flag, the homo agenda and others is just political manufactured crisis. Designed to keep the masses from noticing what it is really happening

More like facts you don't want to discuss.
Doesn't lend well to your lines of bullshit and ignorance.

I'll discuss the facts.

In 2012, approximately 4 American children per day were killed by child abuse.

In 2012, 92 Americans per day died in vehicle related events.

Discuss.

Yeah it's an ugly world out there, your point??

What's the OP's point? I did what he did.

You are a piece of shit running interference in a thread .................................

None of you can tell us what the OP's point is, including the OP.

It is apparent you are too ignorant to understand the OP point,

Looks like it has something to do with deaths of American citizens and 2 classes of killers.

According to those statistics there were a shit load more people killed by undocumented / illegal immigrants / travelers than were shot by LEO's.

The nation seems to be focused on the perceived issue of Ni$4ers being brutalized by those LEO's and eventually killed.

Now I don't think you are too stupid to understand that, but you can play that way all day long, it is an act correct??

You should know, you are acting stupid...
You started it by acting STUPID ..................
BUT YOU JUST ANOTHER DUMB NI$$ER WITH SOCIAL ISSUES, RIGHT??
I cannot understand why RWrs get a racist tag.
I can't understand why you fags are so ignorant and obnoxious......................
Why are you if you're not a fag?

Looks like Southern Gentleman to me, but you fags and nigs look at things differently ........................

I'll discuss the facts.

Discuss.

No, you didn't.

All you did was show that you didn't get the point.

"Which is a bigger number: 4,380 American deaths per year from illegals or 254 blacks shot by cops?"

This is among the more moronic posts from the right, and that’s quite an accomplishment.

Bullshit. THe point is valid.

THat you lefties are reduced to playing dumb as your only defense shows that.

"Which is a bigger number: 4,380 American deaths per year from illegals or 254 blacks shot by cops?"

This is among the more moronic posts from the right, and that’s quite an accomplishment.

Right on que the ni$$er slides in and immediately character assassinates the poster ......................

ROFLMMFAO .......................

I'll discuss the facts.

Discuss.

No, you didn't.

All you did was show that you didn't get the point.

Then state in your own words what the point is.

Undocumented immigrants and law enforcement officers are not the same, one having nothing to do with the other.

WAIT FOR IT ............

Both have deaths attributed to them ........................

Seems like all you poor ni$$er victims are more worried about LEO's being unfairly biased against you.

While the major killers, illegal immigrants are ignored and justified.

Seem to have your priorities mixed up ...................

SNAP, my bad you fools don't have priorities except to advance the poor nii$$er / faggot card ......................

Undocumented immigrants and law enforcement officers are not the same, one having nothing to do with the other.

WAIT FOR IT ............

Seems like all you poor ni$$er victims are more worried about LEO's being unfairly biased against you.

SNAP, my bad you fools don't have priorities except to advance the poor nii$$er / faggot card ......................

Given that the OP's numbers are about people caught and convicted, what the fuck is 'ignored and justified' about?

When have you EVER heard someone say that illegals committed homicides are justified?

WAIT FOR IT ............

Given that the OP's numbers are about people caught and convicted, what the fuck is 'ignored and justified' about?

When have you EVER heard someone say that illegals committed homicides are justified?

I'm guessing your cable must be shut off due to lack of payment, but don't you know how to get regular news on that puter??

So in current affairs, does the name Kathryn Steinle ring any bells??

Can you tell me why San Francisco recently made the news??

Why is the house / senate considering pulling federal aid from "Sanctuary cities" ??

Why are you trying to derail the mans thread??

So have you made any relevant connection between current affairs and the OP??

I like those who play stupid, it is so easy to help them look so totally stupid it is hilarious ...............

Bullshit. THe point is valid.

THat you lefties are reduced to playing dumb as your only defense shows that.
There is no point, it’s a fallacy, the product of faulty reasoning, completely devoid of merit.

The false comparison is predicated on the lie that there are some who are concerned only about African-Americans killed by law enforcement, yet not concerned about those killed by undocumented immigrants, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Indeed, the thread premise not only fails as a false comparison but also as a straw man fallacy, as it seeks to contrive and propagate the lie that some sort of ‘hypocrisy’ exists, when in fact there is equal concern for both those killed by law enforcement and those killed by undocumented persons.

WAIT FOR IT ............

I'm guessing your cable must be shut off due to lack of payment, but don't you know how to get regular news on that puter??

Why is the house / senate considering pulling federal aid from "Sanctuary cities" ??

I like those who play stupid, it is so easy to help them look so totally stupid it is hilarious ...............

Again, what is the point?

Is the point that the media overblows some things that it shouldn't?

duh, yes.

And Benghazi is the best example in recent memory.

WAIT FOR IT ............

Again, what is the point?

Is the point that the media overblows some things that it shouldn't?

duh, yes.

And Benghazi is the best example in recent memory.

Can't discuss the OP, thread jacking by changing subject to irrelevant and pointless bull shit??

Forum List

Back