Where's Hunter's Laptop?

You people believe that

1) Hunter Biden brought a top secret laptop to some random shop in Delaware
2) The dumbass left a buncha crazy top-secret documents on the laptop
3) The Laptop repair man called Rudy Giuliani and the FBI with this laptop

It's a ridiculous story, not worth my time or contemplation. Hunter Biden would have to be an absolute fucking dunce to do what you say he did.

Don't forget the entire judicial system here in the USA ... every judge, every lawyer, every clerk ... remember they were in cohorts with postal workers, election officials and mathematics professors to throw the 2020 election ...

I don't doubt there's a laptop somewhere out there that Hunter Biden once owned ... if there's any evidence of a crime on the hard drive, then the laptop should be in LE custody ... and the fact that the LE are holding a laptop once owned by Hunter Biden is a matter of PUBLIC INFORMATION ...

I want a citation ... the name of the LE department and the case number ... or you're just making this up ... I'm sorry you can't trust the courts there in Russia ... we can trust our courts here in the United States for the most part ...

We liberals did finally get our filthy hands on Trump's tax returns ... apparently, they are upright and lawful in every little detail ... I think you'll find Hunter's laptop in much the same condition ... political dirty tricks aren't illegal ... or all our politicians would be in jail ...

Speaking of conspiracy theories ... NASA final released their lame excuse for the damn stagehands not digging out a blast crater under the LEM ... "dust doesn't settle during the day ... only at night where it is as plain as day" ... makes sense ...
Four years of Russia, Russia, Russia! :auiqs.jpg:

In 2020, Democrats and their media mocked the notion that Hunter’s laptop meant or had anything. Now, there is some legitimacy to it and the laptop’s whereabouts are still unknown?

And you wonder why there is a market for conservative media outlets.

Don't forget the entire judicial system here in the USA ... every judge, every lawyer, every clerk ... remember they were in cohorts with postal workers, election officials and mathematics professors to throw the 2020 election ...

I don't doubt there's a laptop somewhere out there that Hunter Biden once owned ... if there's any evidence of a crime on the hard drive, then the laptop should be in LE custody ... and the fact that the LE are holding a laptop once owned by Hunter Biden is a matter of PUBLIC INFORMATION ...

I want a citation ... the name of the LE department and the case number ... or you're just making this up ... I'm sorry you can't trust the courts there in Russia ... we can trust our courts here in the United States for the most part ...

We liberals did finally get our filthy hands on Trump's tax returns ... apparently, they are upright and lawful in every little detail ... I think you'll find Hunter's laptop in much the same condition ... political dirty tricks aren't illegal ... or all our politicians would be in jail ...

Speaking of conspiracy theories ... NASA final released their lame excuse for the damn stagehands not digging out a blast crater under the LEM ... "dust doesn't settle during the day ... only at night where it is as plain as day" ... makes sense ...
For crying outloud, the Democratic Party establishment even impeached a duly elected president in order to coverup the Biden family's corruption!

This is why it's so important who you put in the White House.
Obama corrupted every branch of government. He's a communist.....and most countries wouldn't allow somebody with his background to be put in charge.

He made friends with the worst type of people and they used their money to get him elected to office....and even hand-picked his opponents throughout his political career. Why do I say this? Because they claim Trump did it. And everything they accuse Trump of.....they have been doing themselves.
Mr. Mudwhistle, that's one more homer for you, and as usual, it was outta the park. If all Americans felt the way you do, we'd be a lot more loving between parties. :huddle: My parents always made it a point to say that it didn't matter what political party you belonged to, but that the most important thing was to treat everyone with the same respect.

It was passed on to Trump's team but then the Russians ate Trump's homework. Is it better to have a senile old fool for president, or one that is owned by Vlad?

No American candidate will equal either of their popularity when it's time to elect one.
The Press misinterpreted statesmanship for wrongdoing. They did it to torpedo President Trump, and worst of all, innocent American people well know the difference between brotherly love-type statesmanship and foreign affairs criminal wrongdoing. Communist countries have a lot against them. They have a lot of mouths to feed, but their policies tend to discourage international fair trade. That is not President Trump's fault. The Mueller inquiry showed that President Trump was a fair man inside and out of the USA. As a consequence of their findings, President Trump gained much more of my respect than before. The trickery of having 19 anti-Trump lawyers working for Mueller didn't work, because in spite of themselves and their political disregard, they told the truth in the Mueller report. President Trump was not found to have colluded with the Russians. The press slander was so bad it truly was more a case of calumny than mere slander.

This is why it's so important who you put in the White House.
Obama corrupted every branch of government. He's a communist.....and most countries wouldn't allow somebody with his background to be put in charge.

He made friends with the worst type of people and they used their money to get him elected to office....and even hand-picked his opponents throughout his political career. Why do I say this? Because they claim Trump did it. And everything they accuse Trump of.....they have been doing themselves.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Guy testifying is an Asst Director. He hasn't a clue where it is due to he is way above the investigative level. He should be able to find where or who has it, but for him not to have direct knowledge of it's location wasn't surprising.
No....he should know where it is. He should know where the FBI keeps important evidence.
He knows where it is and won't admit it.....or he doesn't want to know what happened to the evidence.
They wanted FBI Director Wray to answer to questioning....but they sent this ignorant individual up to answer to what is going on....knowing he won't be able to comment on anything.

How did they enter a laptop into the Congressional Record? ... is this like the United States suing $4,756.27 in Federal court? ...

If the laptop is in the Congressional Record ... then the chain of possession has been violated and the laptop cannot be used as evidence in a court of law ... Bubba didn't finish Middle School ...
They didn't. It is a verified copy of the hard drive.

No....he should know where it is. He should know where the FBI keeps important evidence.
He knows where it is and won't admit it.....or he doesn't want to know what happened to the evidence.
They wanted FBI Director Wray to answer to questioning....but they sent this ignorant individual up to answer to what is going on....knowing he won't be able to comment on anything.
I doubt that. He's management. I bet he finds out where it is.

The FBI has a long history of losing evidence, but somehow…someway the lost evidence always benefits the rich and powerful.

We still have no idea what happened to the Epstein pedo tapes, after the FBI confiscated them.

So weird, huh?

There are copies of it, but then the spin will be that the copies were doctored by Putin.

NOTHING SUSPICIOUS ABOUT THE DOJ LOSING THE LAPTOP, IS THERE, CULT MEMEBERS? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back