Where was the left wing outrage then?

Don Foreskeen

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2017
The left is outraged about the Syrian refugees temporarily banned from coming to the USA.
When Obama failed to enforce his RED LINE in the sand and therefore all the Syrians were bombed and gased?
Yes, where was the outrage then?
This is hypocrisy at it's BEST from the left wingers.
Thanks to stupido Obama now we have this mess spreading throughout Europe and here.

My head is spinning, seeing all the strange reasons the Trump-fans are coming up with to excuse Trump's catastrophically bad policy.

Here is a thought. If you gave a damn about Syria and the people there, you probably would not have supported a president and voted for another one that created the refugee situation to begin with. Eh?

Now THAT was bad policy. It makes all of the outcry now even more ludicrous.

Here is a thought. If you gave a damn about Syria and the people there, you probably would not have supported a president and voted for another one that created the refugee situation to begin with. Eh?

So that's your kook claim, that dictator-of-the-world Obama personally created the Syria situation?

Like I said, my head is spinning, seeing all the bizarre reasons the Trump-fans have created to excuse Trump's catastrophically bad policy.

Which policy, specifically?

Come on, back up your BS. If you can. Then explain how Trump's policy is better.

The left is outraged about the Syrian refugees temporarily banned from coming to the USA.
When Obama failed to enforce his RED LINE in the sand and therefore all the Syrians were bombed and gased?
Yes, where was the outrage then?
This is hypocrisy at it's BEST from the left wingers.
Thanks to stupido Obama now we have this mess spreading throughout Europe and here.
Or Obama's deportation of 91 Cubans. Left are all hypocrites.

So that's your kook claim, that dictator-of-the-world Obama personally created the Syria situation?

Like I said, my head is spinning, seeing all the bizarre reasons the Trump-fans have created to excuse Trump's catastrophically bad policy.

Come on, back up your BS. If you can. Then explain how Trump's policy is better.
How is Trump policy bad? Your opinion versus keeping America safe from terrorism.

Regime change. Providing funding and weapons to "rebels". Fuck Trump. What you don't get to do is cry about refugees that you created. Pretty simple stuff there.

How is Trump policy bad? Your opinion versus keeping America safe from terrorism.

15 of the 19 bastards of 9-11 came from Saudi Arabia.....Do you see Saudi Arabia on that list of banned countries?
Do we know how much business interests Trump has in Saudi Arabia?.......LOL

15 of the 19 bastards of 9-11 came from Saudi Arabia.....Do you see Saudi Arabia on that list of banned countries?
Do we know how much business interests Trump has in Saudi Arabia?.......LOL
Got to start somewhere. These 7 are a start. Drill baby drill and get us off dependency on Saudi oil.

Forum List

Back