Where is Trump on working to stimulate the economy?

Where is Trump on working to stimulate the economy? The economy bounce back is slowing down. Trump is silent on the economy. He is busy collecting money to fight a fraudulent election knowing the vast majority of the money will go into his pocket. Knowing there is no chance to change the election.
He is a non-player in the stimulus bill,
Biden is working to put together a stimulus bill and he is not President yet.

When Trump was doing his job of President, he screwed thing up like no other.

We are better off having him do nothing and let Biden take the leadership, right now.

Oh shut up. Nancy has been stalling this entire time, god you people are idiots. BTW, Rump offered 1.8 Trillion and she said no. Now Nancy may settle for 908 Billion.
I seriously dislike Progs

Where is Trump on working to stimulate the economy? The economy bounce back is slowing down. Trump is silent on the economy. He is busy collecting money to fight a fraudulent election knowing the vast majority of the money will go into his pocket. Knowing there is no chance to change the election.

We are better off having him do nothing and let Biden take the leadership, right now.

Oh shut up. Nancy has been stalling this entire time, god you people are idiots. BTW, Rump offered 1.8 Trillion and she said no. Now Nancy may settle for 908 Billion.
I seriously dislike Progs
They hate facts and that is a fact.

The economy bounce back is slowing down.

Duh, Biden and asshole Democrats do nothing but threaten to increase taxes, fuck over the top earners, and burden us all with their fucked up climate change and social justice BS.
I cannot believe there are this many dumb asses in the USA. I know some of those, who act like Trump minions, are just messing with us. But way too many are really Trump minions.
If they are so stupid that they buy into Trump lies they deserve everything that comes their way. For most there will not be good things coming their way. Stupidity is the precursor of bad thing to happen.

Go head tell is why massive tax increases are good for us. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"Nancy" as you call Speaker Pelosi...passed two different recovery bills. One for 3 trillion in May and one for 2 trillion just a few months ago.

Both would have stimulated the hell out of the economy and kept this virus from getting as out of control as it has. Neither ever got a vote in the GOP Senate.

So we have a pandemic out of control and an economy slowing and about to come to a screeching halt.

Trump just doesn't care and has actually proposed nothing. The Senate has made some idiotic "proposals" that would have done little and couldn't even pass that one branch

:thewave:....just like he is with the COVID pandemic. He is ignoring it and hoping that things will get batter....when he isn't trying to overthrow a legal election.

If this were happening in any other country in the world, we would call it an attempted coup.
thats kinda like what has been happening the last 4 years.....

He is trying to get a plan approved after removing all the Democrat non-stimulus pork.
Nope. He's fretting about being a loser.

:laughing0301:

You have the fucking nerve to ask this question?
Yes I do have nerve and strength. I am not spineless, fearful Trump minion.
Of course....you voted for a demented old man who wears two diapers.
A demented old man who wears two diapers is a substantially more qualified to be President than Donald Trump.

:laughing0301:

You have the fucking nerve to ask this question?
Yes I do have nerve and strength. I am not spineless, fearful Trump minion.
Of course....you voted for a demented old man who wears two diapers.
A demented old man who wears two diapers is a substantially more qualified to be President than Donald Trump.
Biden wears 2 diapers!.......holy shit!

Forum List

Back