Where is Louis Farrakhan?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
For all of his rantings, he does offer a way out of the cesspool that most Black Americans find themselves in: Self respect and moral behavior. I don't care if the Nation of Islam thinks I am going to hell any more than if the Jehovah's Witnesses think the same thing. Just stop the criminal and self-destructive behavior.

In lobbying Capitol Hill over the years, I couldn't help but notice that in each African-American Congressional office we visited there was Louie F's portrait on the wall...

For all of his rantings, he does offer a way out of the cesspool that most Black Americans find themselves in: Self respect and moral behavior. I don't care if the Nation of Islam thinks I am going to hell any more than if the Jehovah's Witnesses think the same thing. Just stop the criminal and self-destructive behavior.

You think that MOST Black Americans dwell in a cesspool and have no self respect? Just out of curiousity, how many do you personally know?

Where is Louis Farrakhan?

He is in the same place he has been for the last few years. Sitting at home suffering from cancer.

Forum List

Back