Where Did This Begin?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. If I wasn't pessimistic about America before.....

Shocking Video Demonstrates Why Woke Cities Can't Recruit Police​

Progressive American culture has become so anti-law enforcement that police agencies across the country are struggling to hire adequate personnel. The problem is most pronounced in large urban centers, and a shocking new video illustrates the depths to which community relations with law enforcement have sunk.

2. Where did the damage to this community begin?
It began when the Democrat Party decided that it would find ways to keep this part of society voting for them by making them hate everyone else.

1650751557959.png

4. And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youth mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

5. Every destructive idea came from the Left.

You can't even define 'woke'.

Can you be so brain damaged that this video doesn't make you cry, and deeply regret the damage your party has done?

I bet you read news accounts of airline disasters with the same level of interest as the weather report.

There is a bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.

Can you be so brain damaged that this video doesn't make you cry, and deeply regret the damage your party has done?

I bet you read news accounts of airline disasters with the same level of interest as the weather report.

There is a bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.
Like I said. 🤣

Its all brought to you by the fascist democrat party, this is their handiwork, you really ain't seen nothing yet, they have succeeded in the creation of tens of millions of sociopathic youth, tens of millions of them, you thought a school shooting here, or a school shooting there was bad, just you wait and see what takes place once the rioting begins anew, and in earnest.... :eusa_boohoo:

Progressive American culture has become so anti-law enforcement that police agencies across the country are struggling to hire adequate personnel. The problem is most pronounced in large urban centers, and a shocking new video illustrates the depths to which community relations with law enforcement have sunk.

It began when the Democrat Party decided that it would find ways to keep this part of society voting for them by making them hate everyone else.

1650751557959.png

4. And the blame must be shared with the Democrats/Liberals have caused this, largely by
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.

I don't understand. Why did the 2 year old not cap off the pig?

1650751557959.png

The decay of american society…spearheaded by the Left and Synthaholic

You're so proud of your ignorance. And too ignorant to realize it.

Have I chased PoliticalChic out of her own thread with my simple question? Again?? :lol:
Nope, you guys couch the language as alert to racism. IT's not that, becasue woke is just another form of communism cloaked in "white supremacy" EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Sexism, and homophobia........it's just a new term on the same shit you guys have been peddling for 50 years.

Forum List

Back