Where are the calls from the Muslim community?

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Where are the calls from the Muslim community, either Sunni or Shiite, "Please ISIS, don't burn the world to the ground." No?

Why is it only the RWs who can't use Google and don't watch the news?
Such as? Please, do provide one. Oh, and about the news. Google News page has three different topics related to ISIS at this very moment. None of them good, in case you thought they might be.

Where are the calls from the Muslim community, either Sunni or Shiite, "Please ISIS, don't burn the world to the ground." No?
So....you don't know that MOST of those fighting and dying and spilling blood against ISIS are Muslims?
You know that. I know that. The Muslim community know that. Still does not answer the question.
Apparently, actions don't actually speak louder than words.

Why is it only the RWs who can't use Google and don't watch the news?
So many do not know which one to choose from or are you finding your assumption is not so true after all. You a Muslim? Been around Muslims much? The Muslim community have been tailoring messages that fit both the West and the Muslim community long before Yasir Arafat was getting standing ovations at the UN, ear-to-ear smiles and handshakes in the U.S. Congress, praise from Pres. Clinton at Camp David, and returning to the Middle East as a conquering hero. How is that? Take for example the message issued by the Grand Mosque of Paris after the Charlie Hebdo attack:
We strongly condemn these kind of acts and we expect the authorities to take the most appropriate measures. Our community is stunned by what just happened. It’s a whole section of our democracy that is seriously affected. This is a deafening declaration of war. Times have changed, and we are now entering a new era of confrontation.
Now if you are a Western liberal (which I am by the way) who does not know better (oh, but I do) you might applaud that genuine, stern condemnation. But now if you happen to be sitting in your basement reading the latest ISIS progress with glee that is a completely different message. 'These kinds of acts' are the cartoons. 'we expect the authorities to take the most appropriate measures' are to stop letting these cartoons be made. 'Our community is stunned by what just happened.' that these cartoons were published. 'deafening declaration of war' by whom upon whom? 'we are now entering a new era of confrontation' who is this 'we' exactly? Do you really think the Grand Mosque of Paris is condemning Muslims who killed some pieces of trash from some newspaper who insulted Mo? Are you really so nieve?

People who study the koran do this kind of thinking all the time. Look at M75's posts. All wonderful verses. Oops, left off four at the end. You think it's great? You don't know what those four last verses are. Muslims either do or will look them up. See? Everyone happy.

Or perhaps you are applauding Egypt's President el-Sissi. Such a strong stance against extremism. Amazing he is not dead yet. Actually that is pretty amazing I must admit. But el-Sissi will have to get on good terms with Turkey and Saudi Arabia at some point. You don't think he is going to walk back those comments in no uncertain terms? Are you really so nieve? el-Sissi gets to keep his public applause and Turkey and Saudi Arabia know he is on the same page. See? Everyone happy.

So I ask again, where are those links?

Forum List

Back