When was America Great?

Wrong, it was put back on track. in 2020 we have seen the left wing children attack this country at every turn. All they do is yes racism, even though they are the biggest offenders of it. Left wing arguments are hilarious and as stupid as you can get. You photo is the exact thing I would expect from a 12 year old, which is what you get from the left.

Are you a victim of racism?

My studies have led me to believe America was at its greatest when it was at its whitest.
I’m quite fascinated by the 1950’s.

Unkotare

Heroine, Beatnicks, House UnAmerican Committee. Ah the good old days. The end of the era when Whites could kill Black’s with every expectation of getting away with it. I can see why you would like it.

Want to know what else was happening? Soldiers and Sailors were exposed to radiation so we could learn what the long term effects would be.

Fortunately they were all White in those days.

Modern science like Thalidomide.

Whites massacred at Dien Bien Phu

Apparently the Viet Minh didn’t understand the superiority of the Whites.

Life was not Ozzy and Harriet. It wasn’t Leave it to Beaver. The Soviets got the H bomb. They beat us to space. We barely managed a draw in Korea. We watched the Belgium Congo lost to independence.

Rebellion of the youth was going mainstream. The last of the prewar babies were becoming teenagers and rejecting the status quo. The military was desegregated so that minorities were equal to whites. A little thing you seem to have forgotten.

Blacks were entering professional sports and earning more money than some of the whites. A lot more than white salarymen. Jackie Robinson won the World Series with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1955. In 1957 Robinson was the Vice President of Choc Full of Nuts. He was in charge of personnel. A black man decided who was hired and fired at a corporation. The horror for you White Folks. I say you white folks because I don’t believe I am superior due to my race. And I’ve known lots of worthless whites.

Your ignorance of history has created a situation where you are making up the fantasy of how things were. It wasn’t how it worked. And you are too stupid to know it.

Forum List

Back