when Trump overcomes all obstacles & beats Biden in 2024, the MAGA crowd will celebrate with as much gusto & vigor as Americans did on VE & VJ days

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Americans will be celebrating in the streets like an oppressed people do when a dictator gets toppled.

revenge, my friends, is sweet, yet it is not fattening. revenge wears no wristwatch!

(VE and VJ refers to when America beat the Nazis and the Japanese in the world wars)

Last edited:
Americans will be celebrating in the streets like an oppressed people do when a dictator gets toppled.

revenge, my friends, is sweet, yet it is not fattening. revenge wears no wristwatch!

Lots of local school boards flipped in FL

Holy shit if Tina wins the general

Vote a Lil nuts across the board

Trump is not running for any office, he's making much more from you suckers than he could be bilking a country.

As long as Kamala Harris is Vice President, Trump can never be certified

She will just overturn his Electoral Votes

Vice Presidents can do that you know

Last edited:

(VE and VJ refers to when America beat the Nazis and the Japanese in the world wars)

The only way it wouldn't happen is if the election is stolen. But I don't think Democrats will let the asshat run against Trump.

I wouldn’t doubt that the fat grifter will be trolling for contributions to his ‘24 campaign and then have some medical reason for not running, but the money will have mysteriously disappeared.

As long as Kamala Harris is Vice President, Trump can never be certified

She will just overturn his Electoral Votes

Vice Presidents can do that you know
And that is possible. But it will be a Prog that does it. And will be promoted as being innocent and just.

And that is possible. But it will be a Prog that does it. And will be promoted as being innocent and just.
Well the Trump crowd has been proven to be dangerous to the country. Suggesting it would be done by Harris is a bit of a troll. That kind of thing will hardly be needed in ‘24, however, if damaged goods like Trump runs.

How the world turns. What's in is out. What's down is up.
Imagine, if Trump runs and wins there would be celebrations in some streets, some say.
Contrast that to November 2019.....when people did dance in the streets because Don Trump got fired. And everybody saw it.

Forum List

Back