When Science….Isn’t

Today Lysenko's are the "Conservatives" that don't believe in science.

Is Bruce Jenner a man or a woman?
Does it matter?

OMG!!!

Another parrot....

Again what difference does Bruce Jenner's choice of underwear have in your life. If he wants to wear panties and call himself Kait, who cares

I know you're a moron, but it is unnecessary to prove it each and every day.

The Democrat Policy can be reduced to this:

Objections to the Transgender movement can be summarized as forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

How could you not know this?

You are also mentally ill if you are letting another persons choice of underwear influence your life. So do you believe that you are changing the World by posting your thoughts here perpetually? and if so, how?

I am a servant of truth.

You and I don't speak the same language....

Who do you believe that you are serving truth to? and more important why do you believe that other people need to accept your version of reality and what should happen to the people that disagree with you

Truth:

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

Does it matter?

OMG!!!

Another parrot....

Again what difference does Bruce Jenner's choice of underwear have in your life. If he wants to wear panties and call himself Kait, who cares

Objections to the Transgender movement can be summarized as forcing everyone to participate in some people's delusions.

You are also mentally ill if you are letting another persons choice of underwear influence your life. So do you believe that you are changing the World by posting your thoughts here perpetually? and if so, how?

I am a servant of truth.

Who do you believe that you are serving truth to? and more important why do you believe that other people need to accept your version of reality and what should happen to the people that disagree with you

Truth:

Are you expecting Bruce to take off his panties because they offend you?

tenor.gif

When science and politics are mixed, the only thing that results is politics…and forced acquiescence.

1.Nothing is more important to Leftists than advancing their ideology. Certainly not science. While they claim to adhere to science, and that science established there rectitude, there are numerous glaring examples that prove that nothing could be further from the truth. And, in fact, this characteristic is one more ‘tie that binds’ the Democrat Party to their predecessors, the Soviet Communists after whom they are modelled.

2. The birth of "The New Soviet Man" was the stated aim of Marxism, breeding a new evolutionary form of human being who will think, look, and act differently. And the Nazis attempt to do exactly the same thing: "We must create a new man! A new life form should appear!"

"In both systems we have the ideology of creating a new man. Both systems don't agree with human nature as it is...they are at war with human nature. Both are based on false biology, and false sociology."
Françoise Thom, professor of Soviet history, Sorbonne, Paris

Of course they were never able to keep that promise, just as their claims of proof in Darwinian science has proved an empty dream.

3. One is reminded of how Soviet biological science clung to the same erroneous Lamarckian views that Darwin used to explain his ‘random modifications’ and ‘natural selection.’ They practiced political science, Lysenkoism…..
“Can you get chocolate milk from brown cows? Believe it or not, during the cold war, Soviet scientists tried many experiments to achieve a very similar goal starting with plants. In 1927, an agronomist named Trofim Lysenko working at a remote agricultural station in Azerbaijan, ….. Lysenko’s main contribution was the idea that such a transformation could be inherited to the following generations without any treatment.

By 1938 he had been named president of the Academy of Agricultural Science where he used his influence to enforce adherence to his ideas. … Lysekno’s ideas reached the ear of Soviet leaders and would become doctrine for decades. Several books have documented Lysenko’s rise to leadership, the interrelationship of his political leanings and scientific beliefs. The resultant purge of ideas and the scientists who advocated them serves as a lesson against political ideology influencing the scientific method.”
Lamarck, Lysenko, and Modern Day Epigenetics - Mind the Science Gap

"Lysekno’s ideas reached the ear of Soviet leaders and would become doctrine for decades."
Exactly the same ‘political science’ is practiced in the US as Darwinian evolution or global warming.

What do you suppose happened to and scientist who disagreed?

4. Ideology over science: the hallmark of the Left. Like this:

The best recent example… Facebook offers 56 options for your gender. You can use up to 10 of them on your profile. Fifty-six sounds like a lot, but actually a lot of them are variations on a theme — "cisgender man" and "cisgender male," as well as "cis man" and "cis male." In terms of broad categories, there about a dozen.
See Confused by All the New Facebook Genders? Here's What They Mean.

Quite an advantage for the Left, in owning the schools and the media, and being able to use government to 'pay off' those who advance their 'science.'
Incredibly stupid spew. Today Lysenko's are the "Conservatives" that don't believe in science. They don't believe in vaccinations, they do not believe in climate change, and they believe in a magic something or the other in the sky that is going to save them from the results of their own stupidity and stupid actions. And, no, Lysenko was not an offshoot of Darwin's work. It is people like you that are an echo of this kind of "science".

"Today Lysenko's are the "Conservatives" that don't believe in science."

Really?

Let's check.....

View attachment 504282
I didn't realize you were a psychologist as well as a biologist.

Does it matter?

OMG!!!

Another parrot....

I am a servant of truth.

Truth:

Wow! The truth of my post produced that contralto shriek, followed by that precipitous upward glissando into frequencies only audible to Nancy Pelosi. You cracked every one of my expensive champagne glasses!!

I expect others to do what I do......post only the truth and stand for the truth.

That leaves you out, huh?

I didn't realize you were an atheist. Welcome aboard.

Quite the non sequitur.....better look that up before you misjudge it to be a compliment.

Your intellect is harder to find than Michael Moore’s neck.

Does it matter?

OMG!!!

Another parrot....

I am a servant of truth.

Truth:

Wow! The truth of my post produced that contralto shriek, followed by that precipitous upward glissando into frequencies only audible to Nancy Pelosi. You cracked every one of my expensive champagne glasses!!

I expect others to do what I do......post only the truth and stand for the truth.

That leaves you out, huh?

The fact is that the people that brag about knowing the truth are the real psychos. So tell us more about the truth

Truth:

Technically gender is determined by hormones. And hormones are created by DNA, but the process doesn't always work the way it should. As you know (if you took biology in school) that both testosterone and estrogen are produced by biological males and females. The difference is in the ratios.

Truth:

Technically gender is determined by hormones. And hormones are created by DNA, but the process doesn't always work the way it should. As you know (if you took biology in school) that both testosterone and estrogen are produced by biological males and females. The difference is in the ratios.

"....but the process doesn't always work...."

Which explains what passes for thinking in your case.

The same goes for pituitary functionality. The DNA says to produce growth hormones, but the complex task of expressing the genes doesn't always work as designed.

The same goes for pituitary functionality. The DNA says to produce growth hormones, but the complex task of expressing the genes doesn't always work as designed.

You are the poster child for Democrat propaganda.....

They are lucky to have you.

Truth:

If only everyone could be so perfect as you.

Excuse me if I paid attention when they taught biology in school.

Conservatives always think biology is simple.

Truth:

Be serious!

I could shame the Seraphs with my goodness.​

As though it were even necessary.....more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

You were never taught any such thing.....only the Democrat Party 'taught' you that nonsense.

Truth:

Be serious!

I could shame the Seraphs with my goodness.​

You will not get out of this life alive so do try to do something better than argue here all day, every day

As though it were even necessary.....more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

You were never taught any such thing.....only the Democrat Party 'taught' you that nonsense.
If I was never taught biology, maybe you can explain the "A" I got on my report card. Apparently you are part of the reason America is 25th in math and science. You dismiss math and science as politics.
So you obviously weren't paying attention.

Under the category of delusion. possibly.
Oh yes, all the psychology professionals are delusional, and you with no experience or education in their field have outsmarted them. Good god. How do people like you act like this with a straight face? So fucking dumb. Embarrassing.

Forum List

Back