Zone1 When mixing faith with furries, things can get hairy

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020

A Christian movement has established itself inside the mostly religion resistant world of furry fandom.​

(RNS) — In a 2019 YouTube video titled “Hund the Hound Meets Jesus Christ,” a man wears a plaid robe and a clunky blue dog mask. Overwhelmed by his own technology, he faints and has a vision of the Son of God — or, at least, an actor playing him.

Viewers, even those familiar with the Christian furry community, had questions.

There are furry Christian groups, like a fursfurchrist group.

There is even a furry Christian fellowship discord server.

A Christian movement has established itself inside the mostly religion resistant world of furry fandom.​

(RNS) — In a 2019 YouTube video titled “Hund the Hound Meets Jesus Christ,” a man wears a plaid robe and a clunky blue dog mask. Overwhelmed by his own technology, he faints and has a vision of the Son of God — or, at least, an actor playing him.

Not surprised about the server. Xianity is the #1 religion for secreting atheism.

6oqskb.jpg

BrainOnDrugs_egg-fried-egg.gif

The Sanatorium called. They want their furry inmates back.

In some cultures such as the Norsemen, weren't there said to be those who took on animal form?

Like Berserker i read translates to Bear-shirt.

Kitsune i think are fox people or spirits from Japanese folklore and then there are sharkmen in Native Hawaiian legends.

In some cultures such as the Norsemen, weren't there said to be those who took on animal form?

Like Berserker i read translates to Bear-shirt.

Kitsune i think are fox people or spirits from Japanese folklore and then there are sharkmen in Native Hawaiian legends.

Warrior mythology, and feckless cartoon animal costume wearers are quite different.

Forum List

Back