When Is Enough Enough???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Seems to me that the Democrat house organ, the Washington Post, put its editorial foot in its mouth with this headline:

"Another Black man killed by police: When is enough enough?"

For normal folks, isn't the real pandemic "Resisting Arrest," and especially so when it is encouraged, inspired, and authorized by the Democrats/Left, as though bullwhips, slavery, the KKK, and lynchind didn't kill enough black folks, so now they want to ensure that lots more are killed by police.

The results are clear:

"Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Black Americans were disproportionately affected by the skyrocketing murders of 2020"

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: expert

Black Americans saw a greater spike in murders in 2020 compared to years prior, and at a higher rate than the national increase.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

The police stopped the car because it had a fake license plate.
The officer tells the criminal to stay in the car. He refuses.
Asked for license, he attepts to pull away.
Fights the officer....runs.
Refuses to stop fighting.
Grabs Taser.

Democrats: stop telling black people to commit suicide!

Enough is enough!!!!

According to the news report from WMAL radio, the Washington Post database of police shootings for 2021 (last full year)
A total of 1,054 were shot and killed by the police that year.

33 were "unarmed."

The perpetrator in the OP would be considered "unarmed," even though he took the officer's Taser, and would have had access to the officer's gun if he incapacitated him.

So....."unarmed" is hardly the appropriate term for such individual.

BTW....I know you Leftists will ask:
234 were white. 8 were unarmed.....so to speak.
139 were black. 6 were unarmed....like the above perp.

If anyone has a WaPo subscription, I'd live to know the rest of the breakdown.
Maybe some of my peeps were in the stats....

This is not a typical conflict between citizens and police. Nor, is it an issue of race.

This is more an issue of our immigration policies.

In the old days, if you wanted to enter and be naturalized, you needed to know the language. In the video, Patrick claims he knows English, though, I am not sure this is entirely the case. He has only been in the country for eight years, and it does not seem clear to me that he entirely understands why he has been pulled over.

I am not sure what demands were made upon him to become a citizen, if he is even a citizen, as he has only been here since the age of 18. I have a sneaking suspicion that his wife is a full American citizen. . I can find nothing about her in the press. That's just a guess.

Patrick Lyoya escaped violence and persecution in Congo only to die in Michigan​

IMO? Until this family was completely fluent in the English language and made citizens, they probably should not have been driving. This is probably how the mix up on the license plate occurred.

I can completely understand the ingrained fear of authority the young man had, after having fled a region where there had been an authoritarian government and a on-going genocide. . this might make anyone suspect and paranoid of authority. BUT?!? With that said, you should not be out in public, driving and possibly breaking laws, if you are not fluent in the language if you don't have an interpreter on hand.

The nation's refugee resettlement and immigration policies are largely to blame for this tragedy. Letting these folks get licenses and vote in elections, when they can't even speak the language is a crime against society and a danger to themselves.

This is not a typical conflict between citizens and police. Nor, is it an issue of race.

In the old days, if you wanted to enter and be naturalized, you needed to know the language. In the video, Patrick claims he knows English, though, I am not sure this is entirely the case. He has only been in the country for eight years, and it does not seem clear to me that he entirely understands why he has been pulled over.

I am not sure what demands were made upon him to become a citizen, if he is even a citizen, as he has only been here since the age of 18. I have a sneaking suspicion that his wife is a full American citizen. . I can find nothing about her in the press. That's just a guess.

Patrick Lyoya escaped violence and persecution in Congo only to die in Michigan​

IMO? Until this family was completely fluent in the English language and made citizens, they probably should not have been driving. This is probably how the mix up on the license plate occurred.

I can completely understand the ingrained fear of authority the young man had, after having fled a region where there had been an authoritarian government and a on-going genocide. . this might make anyone suspect and paranoid of authority. BUT?!? With that said, you should not be out in public, driving and possibly breaking laws, if you are not fluent in the language if you don't have an interpreter on hand.

The nation's refugee resettlement and immigration policies are largely to blame for this tragedy. Letting these folks get licenses and vote in elections, when they can't even speak the language is a crime against society and a danger to themselves.

Soooo......your position is either:

a. ....that in other countries, it is perfectly proper to refuse to obey police, assault police, refuse to have a license or license plates, and simply fight to the death when stopped for a traffic offense.
This, from one of Coulter's best sellers....
"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons, having spent years reading New York Times articles about Dominicans’ “entrepreneurial zeal,”21 and “traditional immigrant virtues.” Even in an article about the Dominicans’ domination of the crack cocaine business, the Times praised their “savvy,” which had allowed them to become “highly successful” drug dealers, then hailed their drug-infested neighborhoods as the “embodiment of the American Dream—a vibrant, energetic urban melting pot.”
Ann Coulter, ¡Adios, America!: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole

or

b. As suggested in the OP, the Democrat Party encourages that sort of response to police, so that the deaths, as above, can be pointed to to accrue votes for the Democrats.

Last edited:
When young Black men stop committing violent crimes way out of proportion to other citizens.

It would be difficult to argue with your premise.

A first step would be to exile all Democrats......they are responsible.

What I have said is that the Democrats/Liberals are largely responsible for much of the psychopathologies by
a. abandoning marriage and normalizing out of wedlock births
b. removing punishments for lawlessness as though all black Americans are criminals.
c. never criticizing the psychopathologies that too many black youth mirror.
d. demanding that thugs and criminals be kept in government school.
e. lying about police and whites in general.

“This independent autopsy report confirms what we all witnessed in the horrifying video footage: Unarmed Patrick Lyoya was conscious until the bullet entered his head, instantly ending what could have been a long and fruitful life,” attorney Ben Crump said.

LOL!

“This independent autopsy report confirms what we all witnessed in the horrifying video footage: Unarmed Patrick Lyoya was conscious until the bullet entered his head, instantly ending what could have been a long and fruitful life,” attorney Ben Crump said.

LOL!

Time to put up a statue, I suppose.

No, jeeze, you can be so stubborn and obtuse. :rolleyes:

a. ....that in other countries, it is perfectly proper to refuse to obey police, assault police, refuse to have a license or license plates, and simply fight to the death when stopped for a traffic offense.
"Most readers are agog at the number of Dominicans in New York prisons,
A. If you read my link? You would see, he grew up in a place w/o trusted civil authorities. :sigh2:

" . . .Despite the presence of the largest U.N. peacekeeping operation in the world, MONUSCO, the eastern DRC remains an area of chaos, no effective government, rampant corruption, Ebola and AIDS epidemics, and total insecurity for its people. It is a case study in anarchy. Until the DRC establishes effective government, the Kivus and Ituri will remain a human rights catastrophe. . . "

B. The Dominican Republic IS NOT The Democratic Republic of the Congo. If we were discussing someone from Australia, would you bring up folks from China? :dunno:

iu

LOL!
So . . . . pretty much the same type of shit that terrified him and made him a refugee in the first place? He died of, and was running from that type of violence anyway. Yes, ironic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back