When do white males become men?

If thats what turns you on. That has nothing to do with your claim that what you said wasnt racist.

I said ok moron, only playing your dumb game back at you
Thats impossible. Youre white and lost the game by claiming something that wasnt true and I busted you out on it.

no dumfuk, you claimed the right to determine what is a slur to you, and therefore so do I. That is not impossible
I agee you have the same right. I never argued about that. I just said dont tell me what you said wasnt racist and expect me to believe you.

where did I say I asked you to believe me?
When you claimed what you said wasnt racist. That was an obvious plea for us to believe you. Notice how I didnt care if you thought what i said was racist? I didnt waste time trying to convince you.

I simply do not care, I am far to wise and mature to do this primitive one-on-one VOIP shit you want and I am not putting my resume up here, nor am I going to challenge you in the number of subjects I could make you look silly in. Who does that shit anyway? low IQ blacks?

I have shown you an incompetent liar as you fail to back up anything you say with real world data
Just admit you lost the argument and go to bed.

I didn't, he has produced nothing to back up his lies. The only one was about the India guy, but as far as his claims about test scores, he simply lies. No way am I conceding that.

Do YOU actually believe Europeans have done nothing original in science and technology?
Why dont you tell us something white people did without relying on another race to either lay the foundation or actually make the invention themselves?

this is incredibly stupid, there is a library full of white accomplishment, and it begs the question that if the white man did nothing then why didn't the black man do it first to better his miserable life that you guys are always yapping about, and why can't blacks take a simple math test as good as whites.

Who do you think invented the internet?
How did white people invent the internet when they were in caves and where were they hiding it until recently? You do realize the math they used to do this was taught to them by Blacks right? There is that foundation again.

White libraries are not credible. They claim all sorts of wild shit that keeps being proven as outright lies or omissions of fact. Like Piltdown man, and my favorite that a white guy invented calculus.

dodging again liar? who invented the internet?.

I said ok moron, only playing your dumb game back at you
Thats impossible. Youre white and lost the game by claiming something that wasnt true and I busted you out on it.

no dumfuk, you claimed the right to determine what is a slur to you, and therefore so do I. That is not impossible
I agee you have the same right. I never argued about that. I just said dont tell me what you said wasnt racist and expect me to believe you.

When you claimed what you said wasnt racist. That was an obvious plea for us to believe you. Notice how I didnt care if you thought what i said was racist? I didnt waste time trying to convince you.

no liar, I did not explicitly ask you to believe, I was stating my truth

Just admit you lost the argument and go to bed.

I didn't, he has produced nothing to back up his lies. The only one was about the India guy, but as far as his claims about test scores, he simply lies. No way am I conceding that.

Do YOU actually believe Europeans have done nothing original in science and technology?
Why dont you tell us something white people did without relying on another race to either lay the foundation or actually make the invention themselves?

this is incredibly stupid, there is a library full of white accomplishment, and it begs the question that if the white man did nothing then why didn't the black man do it first to better his miserable life that you guys are always yapping about, and why can't blacks take a simple math test as good as whites.

How did white people invent the internet when they were in caves and where were they hiding it until recently? You do realize the math they used to do this was taught to them by Blacks right? There is that foundation again.

White libraries are not credible. They claim all sorts of wild shit that keeps being proven as outright lies or omissions of fact. Like Piltdown man, and my favorite that a white guy invented calculus.

The parameters were "without help from another race"

where are those black test scores? you keep saying blacks do better at math, where are the scores liar?

You were begging me to believe you. Sorry but I didnt and never will. Stop trying to convince me by telling me you werent trying to be racist.

it does not work that way, inventors get credit for their work, and they were all white

why didn't blacks build an internet long ago if they are so smart?

You were begging me to believe you. Sorry but I didnt and never will. Stop trying to convince me by telling me you werent trying to be racist.

and every lying post you make to me you expect me to believe, otherwise why are you posting?

no I really don't care about your opinion on that post, I only stated my thoughts

it does not work that way, inventors get credit for their work, and they were all white

I just said it did work that way. If they needed help from Blacks or anyone else they didnt invent it without help.

and every lying post you make to me you expect me to believe, otherwise why are you posting?

no I really don't care about your opinion on that post, I only stated my thoughts
I dont expect you to believe it...at least not yet. However, the truth is in your mind and will cause you to stress. I like stressing out racists with the truth.

I just said it did work that way. If they needed help from Blacks or anyone else they didnt invent it without help.

nope, not how the world works, we credit inventors for their work

if it is so trivial how come blacks didn't do it? you going to avoid that again?

I dont expect you to believe it...at least not yet. However, the truth is in your mind and will cause you to stress. I like stressing out racists with the truth.

I guess that is why I am relaxed, you post lies

nope, not how the world works, we credit inventors for their work

if it is so trivial how come blacks didn't do it? you going to avoid that again?
I didnt ask you what white people did. I said "without help". if it doesnt fall into that area then they didnt do anyting but take it to the next step.

Youre still trying to convince me and its still not working.

where are those black test scores? you keep saying blacks do better at math, where are the scores liar?
Pyramids

not a test score, try again moron
Actually its better than a test score.

no, it is not a test score, and no black high school student could turn that in for an algebra exam.

you also have not shown why standardized tests are lies, when are you going to do that?

Youre still trying to convince me and its still not working.

convince you of what? I just love making you lie a lot

Pyramids

not a test score, try again moron
Actually its better than a test score.

no, it is not a test score, and no black high school student could turn that in for an algebra exam.

you also have not shown why standardized tests are lies, when are you going to do that?
I'll do it when you show me what whites have done without help from another race .

Forum List

Back