Zone1 When do folks stop whining and moaning over RACISM when the problem is education and respect? In Illinois, 22% of blacks read at their grade level.

As you are white, you apparently cannot understand how I have presented THE solution to the problem that you have chosen to use to deny racisms effect on blacks. I have consistently provided the solution, but those like you don't want to accept the cause of the problem from someone who has lived facing it.

Last, I find great irony in being called a whiner by people who have been given every preference and proceed to fill forums like this with thousands of whiny threads about how the government is mistreating them.
The so called "solution" you offer is nothing but a shakedown act demanding a bunch free shit despite already being the most privileged segment of society.

The so called "solution" you offer is nothing but a shakedown act demanding a bunch free shit despite already being the most privileged segment of society.
And it would never end. Every year, they'd demand more and more money from whitey.

Worst of all, it would become the #1 election campaign bribe as politicians keep trying to outbid each other to buy the black vote - with OUR money.

And it would never end. Every year, they'd demand more and more money from whitey.

Worst of all, it would become the #1 election campaign bribe as politicians keep trying to outbid each other to buy the black vote - with OUR money.
Yep.

I liken it to the screaming child wanting the candy next to the grocery check out lines.

When irresponsible adults buy them the candy just to get the little brats to shut up, all they teach them is that throwing a little shit fit gets them what they want.

Last edited:
Yep.

I liken it to the screaming child wanting the candy next to the grocery check pit lines.

When irresponsible adults buy them the candy just to get the little brats to shut up, all they teach them is that throwing a little shit fit gets them what they want.
Exactly. IM2 had once suggested $500,000 per black family. (For comparison’s sake, DIRECT Holocaust victims got something like $300 a month.) Even then, people like him would never be satisfied with their extortion, and a new group BRM (Black Reparations Matter) would form and burn, loot, and murder their way across America until politicians would give them more.

It’s also why Israel doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.

That's what the people in CA were suggesting after we got that stimulus check; that they get a stipend every month during covid.

Our founders had the right idea: only people with property should be allowed to vote. The idea that people can vote money out of other peoples pockets is how we got in this mess of 31 trillion and growing.

That's what the people in CA were suggesting after we got that stimulus check; that they get a stipend every month during covid.

Our founders had the right idea: only people with property should be allowed to vote. The idea that people can vote money out of other peoples pockets is how we got in this mess of 31 trillion and growing.
Or…..people who pay federal taxes. There is something very wrong with a system that allows people to decide how to spend public money to which they don’t contribute.

We can solve it with an AMT - Alternate Minimum Tax. Every able-bodied adult over 18 puts in at least 5% of earnings. Those with no earnings will have 5% deducted from the TANF and food stamp allowance.

It’s really quite minimal. I know a family of 7 getting $1400 tax-free in food stamps. So now they’ll get $1330. A month.

Or…..people who pay federal taxes. There is something very wrong with a system that allows people to decide how to spend public money to which they don’t contribute.

We can solve it with an AMT - Alternate Minimum Tax. Every able-bodied adult over 18 puts in at least 5% of earnings. Those with no earnings will have 5% deducted from the TANF and food stamp allowance.

It’s really quite minimal. I know a family of 7 getting $1400 tax-free in food stamps. So now they’ll get $1330. A month.

I have said for the longest time that we should have a consumption tax. We have it here where I live. Between state tax and other handouts by our county, it's 8 cents on every dollar spent outside of food. You are taxed if you are rich, you are taxed if you are poor, you are taxed if you sell dope for a living, prostitution or illegal gambling. Everybody here pays that tax.

So let's say we start out with 5 cents on the dollar. The tax will be strictly used to offset deficit spending and start paying off this debt. If our reps spend more than that amount, the consumption tax increases. You want to support the Ukraine war, that's another two cents on the dollar. College bailouts, that's another three cents on the dollar. 87,000 new IRS agents, that's another three cents on the dollar.

If we all had to pay more when the spending takes place, you'd see how fast the public would turn on our reps who waste money like they do today putting us into more debt.

100%!

Largess-S.jpg

As you are white, you apparently cannot understand how I have presented THE solution to the problem that you have chosen to use to deny racisms effect on blacks. I have consistently provided the solution, but those like you don't want to accept the cause of the problem from someone who has lived facing it.

Last, I find great irony in being called a whiner by people who have been given every preference and proceed to fill forums like this with thousands of whiny threads about how the government is mistreating them.
We have been given nothing. You constantly whine about every woe that affects black people and you constantly blame it on white people. Where is the personal responsibility?

My sister sent her kids to a private Catholic school. She has two kids and was paying 11K a year for each one, My niece started Fn off, missing days in school, way behind on homework. When my sister was notified she was about to be expelled, all hell broke loose. She grounded my niece, no phone calls, one hour of television per day, the ilnternet strictly for learning, and no friends coming over. She spent night after night helping her catch up on all her homework. She made sure she was going to get her monies worth. It wasn't until she got satisfactory grades and a note from the nuns that there was a dramatic improvement before my nieces entertainment privileges were restored.

With public school kids, the parents just make sure the kids got on the bus and that's the end of their involvement with their child's education. Maybe the solution is to make parents pay most of the cost for their schools instead of all taxpayers paying equally or based on property value.
Wrong.

I have said for the longest time that we should have a consumption tax. We have it here where I live. Between state tax and other handouts by our county, it's 8 cents on every dollar spent outside of food. You are taxed if you are rich, you are taxed if you are poor, you are taxed if you sell dope for a living, prostitution or illegal gambling. Everybody here pays that tax.

So let's say we start out with 5 cents on the dollar. The tax will be strictly used to offset deficit spending and start paying off this debt. If our reps spend more than that amount, the consumption tax increases. You want to support the Ukraine war, that's another two cents on the dollar. College bailouts, that's another three cents on the dollar. 87,000 new IRS agents, that's another three cents on the dollar.

If we all had to pay more when the spending takes place, you'd see how fast the public would turn on our reps who waste money like they do today putting us into more debt.
We can end deficit spending by ending white racism.

Some people would be ashamed to whine about the same thing year after year and always dodge legitimate questions that could help. But not you!

IF white racism existed on the scale you imagine, how does it cause this?
Appearance-S.jpg

According to him, every single issue in the black community is because of white racism.

Blacks can't control their anger--white racism
Blacks lead the country in murders--white racism.
Blacks can't hold their families together--white racism.
Most black children can't read on state levels--white racism.
Illegal guns flooding the streets in Democrat anti-gun cities--white racism.
Blacks lead the country in robberies and thefts--white racism.

This guy has one answer for every single problem black communities face, and not one of them accepting personal responsibility. Yet when we tell him that personal responsibility is the salvation to black problems, you shut up. You're not black so you have no idea what the solutions are.

Is it possible that African Americans as a group are weak when it comes to say, reading and math, but that they are strong in other areas of life?

For example, hear tell that Asians -- generally speaking -- are better at math than many Caucasians.

So maybe we have to be realistic and accept the brutal reality that African Americans -- as a group -- will never do well in school. So it's better to spend time and money helping them in other fields where they perform strongly.

Last edited:
According to him, every single issue in the black community is because of white racism.

Blacks can't control their anger--white racism
Blacks lead the country in murders--white racism.
Blacks can't hold their families together--white racism.
Most black children can't read on state levels--white racism.
Illegal guns flooding the streets in Democrat anti-gun cities--white racism.
Blacks lead the country in robberies and thefts--white racism.

This guy has one answer for every single problem black communities face, and not one of them accepting personal responsibility. Yet when we tell him that personal responsibility is the salvation to black problems, you shut up. You're not black so you have no idea what the solutions are.
So true! A few weeks go I told how I went to McDonalds and the POC cashier served everyone but me - the whitey. He said she refused to serve me due to white racism.

Is it possible that African Americans as a group are weak when it comes to say, reading and math, but that they are strong in other areas of life?

For example, hear tell that Asians -- generally speaking -- are better at math than many Caucasians.

So maybe we have to be realistic and accept the brutal reality that African Americans -- as a group -- will never do well in school. So it's better to spend time and money helping them in other fields where they perform strongly.
They would consider that racist. That is why we are not allowed to make the very valid observation that, for whatever reason, blacks have an advantage with speed. Just look at the Olympic runners who win.

They are amazing people. It's the culture.

I studied martial arts for several years. Families passed down this form of fighting from generation to generation. It was very interesting to see how every move was so calculated.... the combination of moves so carefully perfected.

Before that I took a second job at a music store teaching guitar. One student that started with me was of Asian descent. He not only completed all his assignments every single week, but played them like he was doing it all of his life. After a while I started to get suspicious that he was already a very accomplished musician and my employer sent him to me as a new student to see what I was teaching, :badgrin:

Forum List

Back