When did Antisemites start using the term "ZIONIST" instead of "JEWISH"?

In his book, “The Rise of Israel: A History of a Revolutionary State,” Jonathan R. Adleman describes the crucial support Israel receives from Christian fundamentalists as “totally fortuitous.” However, the incredible career of C.I. Scofield, the man who wrote “the Bible of Fundamentalism” (dispensationalism), casts serious doubt on that assertion. “Totally fortuitous,” hardly!

Shut up. You dumbasses use Zionist to cover your antisemitism

It's old so stop, Muzzle

Shit dont stink is grade school talk. Step it up for adult commentary
That's how they act. Like they are God's gift to the world. Like they were "chosen". I got news for them, God doesn't choose. And if he did, HE certainly would not choose a bunch of arrogant assholes who treat other people like garbage. They're treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting!

Last edited:
That's how they act. Like they are God's gift to the world. Like they were "chosen". I hot news for them, God doesn't choose. And if he did, HE certainly would not choose a bunch of arrogant assholes who treat other people like garbage. They're treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting!

They are God's chosen.

That's how they act. Like they are God's gift to the world. Like they were "chosen". I hot news for them, God doesn't choose. And if he did, HE certainly would not choose a bunch of arrogant assholes who treat other people like garbage. They're treatment of the Palestinians is disgusting!
But. But. But I act like an ass because I feel they do too is more grade school.
Will your next response be-They started it?

Shut up. You dumbasses use Zionist to cover your antisemitism

It's old so stop, Muzzle

Nope. I am a Christian who rejects the Scofield heresy.

I have been following events in Palestine since 1953... decades before Palestinians had any voice in the United States. I'd like to see a just peace and a two state solution. Sick of the bloodshed and welfare.

There were thousands of Palestinians working in Arabia all through the 1950s.

Of course they have been demonized like Hitler demonized the Jewish people and the Jews demonized the other Canaanite tribes.

But. But. But I act like an ass because I feel they do too is more grade school.
Will your next response be-They started it?
Hey dude, shove that condescending attitude up your ass!

It's obvious Zionists started it! They are the ones who moved into the area importing hate, violence and racism with them. Before the Zionist migration, Palestinian-Jews and Palestinian-Arabs lived in virtual peace with each other.

I have been following events in Palestine since 1953... decades before Palestinians had any voice in the United States. I'd like to see a just peace and a two state solution. Sick of the bloodshed and welfare.

Of course they have been demonized like Hitler demonized the Jewish people and the Jews demonized the other Canaanite tribes.

BS, I don't believe a word you type.

I did not realize you are 85 years old

Raping breast servering Hamas more up your alley?
Is driving 750,000 Arab farmers off their property through the use of Zionist terrorist groups like Irgun more your cup of tea?

How about slaughtering over 100 men, women and children at Deir Yassen more to your liking?

Enquiring minds want to know?

BS, I don't believe a word you type.

Well, you're a pretty ignorant woman. There were lots of Palestinians in Arabia .. They ran the Post office, recreation, residential services.. Some worked in the library..some worked as houseboys. Some were Christians and attended the Catholic Mass.

They were kind, gentle people.. usually educated and friendly.

The problem is Palestine was that the European Jews wanted more land than they were given in the mandate.... including a piece of Syria and a piece of Lebanon.

They have done their best to provoke the neighbors and then blame them.

Well, you're a pretty ignorant woman. There were lots of Palestinians in Arabia .. They ran the Post office, recreation, residential services.. Some worked in the library..some worked as houseboys. Some were Christians and attended the Catholic Mass.

They were kind, gentle people.. usually educated and friendly.

The problem is Palestine was that the European Jews wanted more land than they were given in the mandate.... including a piece of Syria and a piece of Lebanon.

They have done their best to provoke the neighbors and then blame them.

Didn't even read your bs. Fraud, you're not Christian

If you really were a Cristian you'd know you fraud.

You keep outting yourself.

You're just ignorant. The Scofield heresy does that.

Which denominations do not believe in rapture?

The Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church, the Lutheran Churches, the Anglican Communion, and Reformed denominations have no tradition of a preliminary return of Christ.

You're just ignorant. The Scofield heresy does that.

Which denominations do not believe in rapture?

The Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church, the Lutheran Churches, the Anglican Communion, and Reformed denominations have no tradition of a preliminary return of Christ.

You're not Christian. End of discussion. Now run along, you are annoying with your tall tales

Forum List

Back