When are #BlackLivesMatters going after all gov't buildings named after Sen. Robert "SHEETS" Byrd?

He's been dead a long time and renounced the kkk long before that so, uh, I really don't think this belongs in Current Events. Ask the mods to move it to History.

Besides, why denigrate someone who finally got it right? Instead, he should be held up as a role model of racist assholes like you.

:ahole-1:
You last paragraph is hysterically hypocritical.

I finally got it right and walked the straight lawful line and you cocksuckers CONSTANTLY bring up my past.

If you had accomplished what Byrd accomplished for his home state - maybe we could ignore that you're a felonious asshole.
But you drunken Red Skin, you forget that these are WHITE MEN....

frabz-compares-the-tea-party-to-the-kkk-forgets-who-holds-the-record-f-ded826.jpg

He's been dead a long time and renounced the kkk long before that so, uh, I really don't think this belongs in Current Events. Ask the mods to move it to History.

Besides, why denigrate someone who finally got it right? Instead, he should be held up as a role model of racist assholes like you.

I finally got it right and walked the straight lawful line and you cocksuckers CONSTANTLY bring up my past.

If you had accomplished what Byrd accomplished for his home state - maybe we could ignore that you're a felonious asshole.

frabz-compares-the-tea-party-to-the-kkk-forgets-who-holds-the-record-f-ded826.jpg

Byrd evolved. Will you?

Byrd evolved. Will you?

So did Trump..... can I get an Amen, from the Squaw?

Forum List

Back