What's With Juan Williams?,"The Four" Throw Actual Facts At Him,He Throws A Pansy Fit & Denies Them.

a host could explain how the economy boomed when Reagan lowered taxes on the rich, and Juan would claim that it was lowering the taxes on the rich in 1981/82 that caused the Bush Recession of 1990.

he is a liberal lefty . He and 'sheep smith' should be gotten rid of Rexx .
and how many times did Jaun always have to refer to a fake poll when he was backed into a corner......god, he drove us nuts every time he would bring up a poll that Clinton was going to beat any GOP nominee by 15 to 20 points a year or so before the election:laugh2:

jaun always want to make the impression that he is twice as smart as the other 4 lilly white cracker hosts
? That's bullshit. Anyone who doesn't snark and throw insults and repeat the puppet lines thrown by Breitbart is acting "twice as smart" as you?

:argue: :bang3: :cow: Well, first of all, "The Five" is no longer as entertaining as it used to be now that Bob Bookel was fired, so that leaves us with the annoying Juan Williams until they find more occasion fill in's for the Liberal Chair next to the "Nearly Barely Naked" Kim.
But anyway, for those of us who still watch The Five time to time, it's hard not to take notice that when a new topic is brought up by any of the other normal hosts, Juan eventually will start denying the facts and has a cow, and then it seems as he has crapped his pants and acts like a character from "One Cookoo Flew Over The Next".......and when they keep throwing the actual facts back at him,,,all he can respond back with is something like ",....yah, yah, yah,,,,,whatever".....and this is what Fox pays a few million for?
:smoke: :slap:

/---- The five needs to add another lib and a moderate.

:argue: :bang3: :cow: Well, first of all, "The Five" is no longer as entertaining as it used to be now that Bob Bookel was fired, so that leaves us with the annoying Juan Williams until they find more occasion fill in's for the Liberal Chair next to the "Nearly Barely Naked" Kim.
But anyway, for those of us who still watch The Five time to time, it's hard not to take notice that when a new topic is brought up by any of the other normal hosts, Juan eventually will start denying the facts and has a cow, and then it seems as he has crapped his pants and acts like a character from "One Cookoo Flew Over The Next".......and when they keep throwing the actual facts back at him,,,all he can respond back with is something like ",....yah, yah, yah,,,,,whatever".....and this is what Fox pays a few million for?

When you Generalize you tell General Lies

jaun always want to make the impression that he is twice as smart as the other 4 lilly white cracker hosts
? That's bullshit. Anyone who doesn't snark and throw insults and repeat the puppet lines thrown by Breitbart is acting "twice as smart" as you?
Williams is one of the most reasonable, respectful, thoughtful "pundits" out there.

Which is why the nuts on both ends attack him.

Williams is one of the most reasonable, respectful, thoughtful "pundits" out there.

I think Dana Perino is right up there with him. It used to be a good show.

Yep, and Kirsten Powers also comes to mind. There's a few, but sadly the list isn't very long.

a host could explain how the economy boomed when Reagan lowered taxes on the rich, and Juan would claim that it was lowering the taxes on the rich in 1981/82 that caused the Bush Recession of 1990.
Yeah, but Bush raising taxes in 1990 had nothing to do with it.

In other words, she's an establishment dingbat. Perino is a #neverTrumper and a former Bushy, which proves she's an idiot.

He's a lib lock stock and barrel. There's nothing thoughtful about him. The only thing he ever said that sounded thoughtful was admitting it was reasonable to fear the muzzie savages, and the snowflakes pilloried him for that.

He's a lib lock stock and barrel. There's nothing thoughtful about him. The only thing he ever said that sounded thoughtful was admitting it was reasonable to fear the muzzie savages, and the snowflakes pilloried him for that.
From your perspective, I can understand that you would think that.

So he really is a typical left winger. He acts just like the ones we have here.

'williams and perino' are nothing more than lefty although 'perino' masquerades as 'moderate' rino .

aw [chuckle] , you are from 'baltimore' , you have more pressing concerns thatn 'global warming' [chuckle] Konrad !!
At least I'm man enough to say where I'm from. How about you, pussmoe?
-------------------------------------------- heck ya , no third world heckhole like 'baltimore' for me . I'm from Gods country the land of few people but full of trees , rivers , lakes , Lake Superior , snow , ice , wolves , bear , some moose . I'm from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan on the shore line of Lake Superior Konrad .

Actually Beckle is back and regularly appears on The Five. Williams reminds me of Hannity's old sidekick, Leftard Colmes. Maybe denser as he is incapable of seeing just how stupid he is.

Who watches this program? Never heard of it. There is not one talking head that could touch me in a debate even at my age. The talking heads on radio and TV no matter what channel do not represent me whatsoever and that goes for both loser parties.

I feel bad for Dana Perino.. I thought she had some integrity but she seems
happy to take the paycheck.The producers have
tailored the show now to be a Watters world spectacle...
Guttfeld just rambles on trying to find the punch line and Kimberly is waiting
for Trump to stop by and take her into the back room.

The show pretty much sucks moose cock.

Forum List

Back