What's this? Attack of Chinese hackers?

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Hakers.JPG

or you have offended someone ...
And he decided to fuck the SPAMM forum using the "hrummer"?
---------------------------------------
Do you need help? :cool-45:

Because the Russian hackers are too stupid to get past the server.

So, Russian forums don't have spam because they have spam.
Nice contradiction.

No, you did not understand...
There are a lot of spam on American forums, because Jews lost a pile and hired Russians, who are Chinese, but still Russian ...
--------------------------------------------
Then the Russians, who are Chinese or Jews, are spammed in Russian forums, where spam, which is Russian, Jewish or Chinese, is immediately destroyed ...

===========================
I hope that clarity has now come to the American minds?
:04::04::04::04::04::04::04:

Glad you cleared that up ...

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg

I'd rather be a Jewish beggar in Vladivostok than the Tsar of all the Russias.

You are cunning, Vladivostok is not bad place, sea, seafood and so on. And try to be a Jewish beggar in cold and evil Siberia in a day or two you want to become the Tsar of all the Russians)

I'd rather be a Jewish beggar in Vladivostok than the Tsar of all the Russias.

You are cunning, Vladivostok is not bad place, sea, seafood and so on. And try to be a Jewish beggar in cold and evil Siberia in a day or two you want to become the Tsar of all the Russians)

This American Jew is angry when he is called a Jew for another reason.
- He received his "education" by studying information from the smartphone. He himself admitted it ... Therefore, I say that he is the first uneducated Jew I met in my life
- Jews do not like Vladivostok and the Jewish Autonomous Region, created in the USSR, with the capital in Birobidzhan ... Therefore, in that area, there are practically no Jews. They prefer Israel.
- Israel was created on the initiative of Stalin, but the Anglo-Saxons did not want to create such a state
:04:

Forum List

Back