Whats the real secret? What policies are politicians pushing in non-diverse cities that keeps flash-mob thefts and the like from happening?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I haven’t heard of any flash-mob thefts happening in real / core America….what are the politicians in core America doing that is so different…which of their actions seems to perpetuate such different behavior among the people?

BLM was going to stage a "demonstration" in Placerville, CA but all the parking spaces were taken by pickup trucks.

BLM was going to stage a "demonstration" in Placerville, CA but all the parking spaces were taken by pickup trucks.
I love “Hangtown”…..It’s still real America there, I raced Hangtown MX every year for years….still go the race every year.

All of the potential flash mobbers move out of their local podunk towns, the first chance that they get.

I haven’t heard of any flash-mob thefts happening in real / core America….what are the politicians in core America doing that is so different…which of their actions seems to perpetuate such different behavior among the people?

I don't know but I am guessing the places not plagued with mob theft etc. are those with stand your ground laws so that store owners and employees can intervene, places with law enforcement that will arrest thieves and judges that won't dismiss those cases.

That should be the norm in every place especially in America.

I don't know but I am guessing the places not plagued with mob theft etc. are those with stand your ground laws so that store owners and employees can intervene, places with law enforcement that will arrest thieves and judges that won't dismiss those cases.

That should be the norm in every place especially in America.
Pretty simple stuff huh?

Forum List

Back