What's The Difference Between Jon Stewart And Brian Williams?

John Stewart isn't a news anchor, he's a satirist, actor, director, and comedian.

The Daily Show is satire, which may use sarcasm as a mode in it's satire.

No one thinks it's actually journalism.

Get a grip.
Best way to win over the misinformed is thru satire. If you're clever enough they won't even know they're being lied to.

Actually, considering satire isn't meant to be serious, I wouldn't think that is so.

Attempting to be serious about reporting and misinforming the audience i.e. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, seems to be more successful.
Actually misinforming the audience is done in sitcoms and drama series on television, movies, and at cocktail parties. Best way to pull the wool over everyone's eyes is to tell a joke that has a micron of truth to it but is total BS.

tumblr_nj84zwkAOQ1r5zq6ao2_500.png
tumblr_nj84zwkAOQ1r5zq6ao1_500.png

The usual BS is that Republicans are all Bible-banging, closed-minded, angry, homophobic racists. The truth is Democrats are close-minded, angry communist, progressive, assholes that can't stand it when anyone has a different opinion. The truth is Republicans give more to charity than Democrats by far. Democrats are hateful and spiteful and hold grudges. Republicans for the most part just want to be left alone. Both have their bigotry to deal with but Democrats feel that anyone who loves the country they live in is an idiot, which is suicidal. The only thing holding back progress in this country is the hateful Democrats.

Listening to Air-America or MSNBC and you get the true mind of the left. Neither is successful in capturing an audience because both are so hateful. Yet on average Rush Limbaugh has as many as 25 million people listening to him on an AM station that nobody listens to otherwise. Why is that?

That number has never been documented -- it's just a claim. Actually Lush Rimjob hisself doesn't even claim 25. Yet you do. Why is that?

Jon Stewart is a clown and Brian Williams is a clown wanna be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The difference between liberal icons Stewart and Williams is that Stewart was a stand up comic and Williams.....wait a minute....maybe there wasn't any difference

Forum List

Back