What's More Boring? Fake Impeachment or Stiff Staged Debates?

Which Bores You More?

• Staged, Stiff, Rehearsed Democrat Debates make me Sleepy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulis should leave The Democrat Party & join the GOP or be an Independent Or I like Pineapple

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Hoax Impeachment is Crappy Theater

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you look forward to watching the debate or the impeachment, you must be one of those people who only get 10 channels and 9 of them are in Spanish. Both of those things reflect poorly on our country. They make us look like idiots.
I agree. I believe that The Hoax impeachment is interfering with legislation in The House being passed, and with Trade and Foreign Policy Negotiations. There is ZERO Positives coming out of what they are doing, and now it is impacting the ratings on The Democrat Debates. No one wants to listen to them when they have been chanting "Impeach 45" for the last 3 going on 4 years now.
Your defense of Trump has been completely destroyed by the testimony of the past few days. Trump clearly broke the 1974 law that bars withholding money that Congress appropriated. That he did it to try to extort an ally for personal political gain is something that simply can’t be allowed, ever.

All you have left is your own fantasy.
7hce2i7vf1041.jpg
Why are you trolling my thread with 100% false information?
Please provide video where these people used the word guilty.
In fact each one of them was asked if they had evidence and all of them said no, and that all they had were opinions and assumptions, or presumptions.

This thread is about the boring debates, and or the boring impeachment, not about who said what or what you lied about who said what in the 'fake" impeachment inquiry.
I already provided it:
Impeachment Testimony Bombshell ‘Systematically Eliminated the Republican Defenses of Trump’

The job of witness is not to say guilt or not guilty.
Witnesses provide evidence: testimony of what actually occurred.
So you lied, because every one of these Intelligence Operatives Schiff put up as his witnesses said they had NO EVIDENCE.
I'm linking to a news article, i'm not dreaming this up. I provide references.

There was already evidence prior to testimony.
Testimony given (so far) is more damaging than Nixon faced.
Then Taylor presented new evidence.
4 witnesses have testified that requests to Ukraine were to help is personal political agenda.
Ken Starr says president committed bribery.

I don't know which venue has more losers, and liars. The DemNazi Clown Show Schitt Show, or The Left Loser Parade called the DemTard Debates.

I Retort, You Decide.

I believe The Ratings will drop even further when the numbers come out.

Democratic Debate No. 4 Viewership Falls To Near Low On CNN – Deadline

Ratings fall flat as most Americans tune out impeachment spectacle
Republican denial of reality is more boring than any of those things.
Todays investigation process was a prime example of Repub denial They had nothing Nothing except bashing speakers

Forum List

Back